Supercoupe parts for sale

black4point6

I am the one holding Jayls5's supercoupe and together we are going to sell what ever parts arent needed for his swap.
Just a few items off my head that are sought after
auto ride control computer
AOD tranny
ABS controller computer
seats(although they are the burgandy redish)
he left me with some ground effects if anyone is interested a few cracks but ill sell them for cheap
rims

anything else that you need or need pictures lemme know and ill do my best to get back to you in a timely fashion.Ill even meet half way or take them to you if you are close, since i do live out in the middle of nowhere.

ill get the pictures tommorow for you. its kinda dark right now, and cold.then seats have the standard wear. right around the bolsters. i havent checked out the motors yet but i will when i get pictures.

i too

the-big-e said:
Pictures of the seats would be nice....

i took some pictures but they are really dark. i took a good look at the seats and they are in very good shape with the exception of the side bolsters on the left side of the drivers seat. wich is were the wear is mostly on the SC seats.

Just take a picture of the wear area.....

Mine are getting thread bare.....:D

What about the windshield cowling and VMM?

Are they available?

the-big-e said:
Just take a picture of the wear area.....

Mine are getting thread bare.....:D

What about the windshield cowling and VMM?

Are they available?

I will be heading back down to virginia beach for a 3 week break from school. I'll take a boat load of pics for all of you guys so you can see if you need stuff. I should have em by the weekend.

i took another picture. as far as the cowl, its still available. and What is the VMM and where is it located, most likely it is available. Im not really up on the supercoupe lingo.

Attachments

• seats 002.jpg
    seats 002.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 57
Back