Email Scam referring to SCCoA

seawalkersee

George this is espically for you. I hope this will show up when it is done. If not, I could not figure out how to do it so I copied the whole thing over from my e-mail. Its on here because of the SCCoA thing.

Chris

Abidjan, Ivory Coast West Africa
My Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from this site (www.sccoa.com).
I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am JEAN DROGBA the only son of late Mr.and Mrs. MATHIAS DROGBA. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on business .
My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on December 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of (seven million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars). USD($ 7.500,000) left in fixed deposit account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education because my father advice me to make sure that I finished my education before joinng any business venture.and also to secure a resident permit in your country.
Moreover, sir I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore,please indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify your interest to assist me.
Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards, JEAN DROGBA .

NB: Please reply back through my private email (jeandrogba4@yahoo.fr )

Chris, George has put up an announcement regarding this issue at the top of every forum section. :)

cheers
Ed N.

It's amazing that folks are treating this like it's the first time they've ever seen scam e-mails that mention things they are familiar with.

I don't even give that stuff any notice. It just gets deleted with all the other trash e-mails that show up.

Not that Im amazed by it, I just did not know it had been brought to his attention. It deals with the SCCoA and Im sorry Im not as savvy with the computer as you guys are and check EVERY forum.

Chris

P.S. Someday, I will figure out how to use ALL of my member options.

rickbtbird said:
What a hoot.. Jean is a guy.

I've got two white tbirds too :cool:
except one's a v8 auto (30kmi) the other is an SC 5-spd (195kmi)

Why does nobody question ~~~~ from Africa? Those Nigerians are like the worst scam artists evar and people still fall for it.

Back