Official SCCoO Dyno Day (approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill McNeil

Official SCCoO Dyno Day (approved) Aug 7th.

Yes folks, that's right, we are going back to the dyno again and everyone is welcome. This we be held at Dyno Power Services located in the same plaza as J&P Performance in Scarborough. I will post the complete address, directions and phone # when we get closer to the actual date.

This should give people like myself, Les, Ed, Steve Richards, Steve Pathay and others a chance to test out our new goodies, and others to obtain a baseline to see what their cars run stock.

This post is setup for people to confirm their attendance. I am already worried that we may have too many people interested for the time slot we will be allocated, so "first post, first on the list".

This will constitute our regular Wednesday meeting Wednesday, August 7th. Could anyone interested please post ONLY if they are able to attend FOR SURE.

We can start doing pulls at 6:00pm sharp, and run until at least 9:00pm or 10:00pm, and for those who wish to stay out late, we can all get together and eat afterwards.

The cost will be (unconfirmed) $40 per car for 2 pulls and a full colour graph print out of both textual and graphical results.

Please post ASAP so that we can begin to confirm participants. We have to schdule both a time, and amount of cars. This means, should you not show up, someone (likely me) will be on the hook for the cost of that person.

It would be great to see as many people as possible, regardless of performance level. This will give Wayne an oppurtunity to further expand the "Dyno List" on the SCCoO website and a chance for members to be on the list, regardless of results.

I will continually edit this post with a list of those CONFIRMED below this message.

CONFIRMED:

-Bill McNeil
-Steve Pathay
-Les Borda
-Ed Nicholson
-Ryan Harris
-Jason (blink bird)
-Steve Richards

Last edited:
WOOOHOOOOO........I'M IN DAMN IT.....PUT ME DOWN ON THE LIST.

I WOULD LIKE TO GO ON AUG 7.... BUT I COULD ALSO MAKE IT TO THE AUG 14 WITH A FEW DAYS NOTICE.

Last edited:
I definitely can't make it on the 7th, as I won't be in town. I might be able to make it on the 14th since I'll hopefully be off on holidays.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean,

The reason I left the 14th open was specifically with you in mind. I will need you to confirm ASAP so that I can choose between the two dates. Is that possible?

Count me in there, buddy .... time to see what my big lump will put down for numbers, with the raised top, new exhaust, and chip on there now.

cheers
Ed N.

I'll try to let you guys know ASAP. If I'm going to make it out to the Canadian Ford V6 Challenge on the 16th, then going to the Dyno Day might be pushing my luck. Alecia is also off on holidays, so we're trying to plan some fun stuff with the kids for that week.

Regards,

Sean

AFFIRMATIVE!!!!!!

the 7th is going to be good. The 14th is good too, for a backup date.
Would I be able to "pull" later in the evening? seeing this way I can work later $$$.

Front main should be done y then along with the underdrive pulleys & balancer.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT I GET.

Add some stickers while you're at it. The small stickers are 2 hp each, the big one across the windshield is 3 hp.

So I should pull well over 250hp.................nice.

oops, I forgot to tell you guys, I'll be adding ALOT of stickers for the pulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whhhooooole lotta POST WHORIN' goin' on!!!

I'm hoping my wife will give me a 'get outta jail free card' for the 14th if you guys can hold it that night.

Cheers,

Sean

i'm in want to see what stock will do the 7 or 14 is good 14 will let me do my one fix nothing big but what ever is good for ever one is good for me

Sorry guys, especially Sean. I completely forgot I will be out of the country for the 14th, so the 7th would be best. I will edit the original post. Also, like Sean mentioned, it is too close to the V6 day on the 16th. It seems everyone is okay with the 7th exept Sean. Also, this is the date I had discussed with Wayne.

Sean,

If there is any way your brother can maybe come down, he could pull your car for a baseline. Otherwise, you'll have to leave it with me!!! :D

Last edited:
That's OK, Bill. It's not your fault that I'll be out of town on the 7th. I hope the rest of you have a great time that day!

...No way would I not be there the first time my car gets dyno'd. As much as I trust my brother, I just would not want to miss being there. It will have to wait for another time.

...Not that I'm expecting any special numbers, since the car is still stock in most respects.

Best regards,

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back