WHEELS!!!! Holiday Clearance!!!

What some people are puttin on t-birds that are lookin badass is the 03 cobra rims, i see a few people got em in the t-bird bolt patern, cant find from where though

trife86 said:
What some people are puttin on t-birds that are lookin badass is the 03 cobra rims, i see a few people got em in the t-bird bolt patern, cant find from where though

As far as I know...I was the only one that ever had the 03 Cobra wheel in the Tbird bolt pattern. I could only assume that those wheels came from our shop if they are the 5-4.25 bolt pattern.

You need to visit the Wheel Poll in the Polls forum and take a look at the styles I am getting ready to stock...
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73338

Cheers,

Brad

JStudrawa said:
Wow, excellent price!

Focus! House first, then paint, then pray to God he's got these still in a month or so :(

Great deal, man.

Well, I pulled the trigger on the 18x8 silver Kasai with the 245/45/18.

Brad (Cudaz101) and his brother at the shop were extremely patient and helpful, going over all my options and even going so far as to advise me to NOT purchase if I had any worries about them.

Great guys, and as far as we know I will be the only Cougar with these rims (well, when I finally make my last payment).

Josh,
Can't wait to see them on a Cougar...You gotta get them on and post up some pics. If I remember right you will be the only one I am aware of that has them on a Coug too.

PS:
We still have a couple sets of these wheels. You simply can't beat the bang for the buck with these wheels.

Cheers,

Brad

cudaz101 said:
Josh,
Can't wait to see them on a Cougar...You gotta get them on and post up some pics. If I remember right you will be the only one I am aware of that has them on a Coug too.

PS:
We still have a couple sets of these wheels. You simply can't beat the bang for the buck with these wheels.

Cheers,

Brad

Definitely! Made payment #2 yesterday, so halfway there!

My only concern is how my brakes will look with all that see-thru in them. But that's another project!

Thanks again for all the advice, Brad.

I have been looking for new rims for my 91 sc for a year and a half and keep comming back to these. Do you still have a set of these and if so what size would I need. Thanks for any info.

Redbird22

RedBird22 said:
I have been looking for new rims for my 91 sc for a year and a half and keep comming back to these. Do you still have a set of these and if so what size would I need. Thanks for any info.

Redbird22

You sir...Have a PM :)

Brad

Well, I got the wheels :)

They're in my garage, but looking gorgeous!

Thanks for putting the weights on the inside, I has forgot to ask that. Much appreciated.

I'll try to get pics after I put them on this weekend.

Thanks again, Brad. Pass it along to the guys at the shop too for answering all my questions.

I still have both of these wheels in stock...There are I think 4 sets of the ADR Kasai wheels and two sets of the Eagles in Polished/Black...

Cheers,

Brad

JStudrawa said:
Well, I got the wheels :)

They're in my garage, but looking gorgeous!

Thanks for putting the weights on the inside, I has forgot to ask that. Much appreciated.

I'll try to get pics after I put them on this weekend.

Thanks again, Brad. Pass it along to the guys at the shop too for answering all my questions.

Hey, let's see a pic of the Cougar with some new rims!!!!!

Back