mirrored door sills on ebay 2hrs left!

Back n black bird

Ok guys have a set of door sills on ebay right now ending in 2 hours check them out..

eBayISAPI.dll

Back n black bird said:
Ok guys have a set of door sills on ebay right now ending in 2 hours check them out..

eBayISAPI.dll
They look just great. I wish I have an extra cash to spend. By the by, why don't you simply start selling them here, on the board. I am sure you'll find a lot of customers, plus you don't have to shape your profit with e-bay!;)

hmm

i will be just don't have the SC ones ready yet, very shortly. Anyone who has had any interest in them says they would send payment and i never see anything. I will have everything ready in a few weeks, just gotta catch up after christmas break. I'm just getting rid of the plain ones with out SC on ebay, i have 2 sets left i think.

Last edited:
I would also buy a set of THUNDERBIRD SC ones also

yea

they are $70USD a set, come with instructions and double sided tape installed. Shipping is $15 in Canada and $20 in the US, they will be sent via Fedex. Payments can be made by Paypal (prefered) driving_ferrari@hotmail.com is the account and don't worry about adding 3% i will pay for those costs. Or i will accept international Money Order. If you choose this route my addres is as follows...

Jamie Fauht
29122 Tamaric Ave
Abbotsford, BC
V4X 2C9

Note if you pay via paypal please make a note you address is correct sinc ei will be using the address off paypal to send the sills too, and make sure to put a memo on it for what items you bought.

Thanks again and i wish you all a wonderful holiday

I was wondering if you could somehow etch the thunderbird logo (like the ones on our tail lights) to the left and the right of the THUNDERBIRD SC lettering, like so

[ (logo) THUNDEBIRD SC (logo) ]

Back n black bird said:
they are $70USD a set, come with instructions and double sided tape installed. Shipping is $15 in Canada and $20 in the US, they will be sent via Fedex. Payments can be made by Paypal (prefered) driving_ferrari@hotmail.com is the account and don't worry about adding 3% i will pay for those costs. Or i will accept international Money Order. If you choose this route my addres is as follows...

Jamie Fauht
29122 Tamaric Ave
Abbotsford, BC
V4X 2C9

Note if you pay via paypal please make a note you address is correct sinc ei will be using the address off paypal to send the sills too, and make sure to put a memo on it for what items you bought.

Thanks again and i wish you all a wonderful holiday

Are you planning on making a Cougar set?

hmm

I could do the t-bird logo on each side but it would be pretty small and not look very well in my opinion. As for the Cougar part, yea i can make them say "cougar" in the same font i use for the "thunderbird SC"

90 bucks shipped is pretty expensive. Any way you could strike a deal if we got a group buy going? I think 50-60 would be the range i would buy them, but otherwise i have other plans for my money

hmm

no i won't be running any group buys. Add up the materials alone to make them (make every decal, etching time, metal costs of mirrored stainless, double sided tape) and you'll find out i couldn't sell them for $50

You say $50 for a blank set, but the set on Ebay with "thunderbird" on it only sold for $35... did you lose on that set? The thing is, the majority of the TCCoA and SCCoA community WOULD be interested in these, but not at that price. You should look into an alternative that brings your cost down, that way you can ask less for them and get more into cars. Try a brushed look metal or something like that. You could also polish up aluminum that way as well....just a thought.

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

You say $50 for a blank set, but the set on Ebay with "thunderbird" on it only sold for $35... did you lose on that set? The thing is, the majority of the TCCoA and SCCoA community WOULD be interested in these, but not at that price. You should look into an alternative that brings your cost down, that way you can ask less for them and get more into cars. Try a brushed look metal or something like that. You could also polish up aluminum that way as well....just a thought.

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

yea

I have brushed stainless in my shop, just doesn't look as good as mirrored. As for the set off ebay, i messed those ones up and forgot to add the SC part, silly me, so i just threw them on there to get rid of them, i had 5 sets i think i have 1-2 sets left. Pretty much tried to get something out of them rather then throw them in the garbage. I'll work on getting the price lower, if you buy both the airguide and the hood slider along with the sills i forsure will give a package deal. Plus you only pay the ~~~~ting once. Most of my stuff is just going out locally right now so waiting for more pictures on those but as for just pictures laying on my floor i have a few of those. But i need ones on the cars so you guys can understand how they look.

Back