Josh in Connersville, IN aka "Real 35th"

rrgrasse

Email Address: jc198650@yahoo.com
User Name: Real 35th
Vendor/Individual: Josh in Connersville, IN 47331

Comments: Josh's current number: 765 319 3413, also used 765 960 8745, and (c) was (765) 827-5925.

I bought a blue 91 SC bumper cover from Josh on Ebay on August 19, 2005 for $215, $65 shipping included. Never shipped. Would not return calls. I discovered Josh selling parts on this site this month. I called him at his latest number, and he said he's out of a job, still has the bumper cover for me, but won't be able to refund my money.

On 22 December this month, Josh posts this add on SCCoA:
nose piece bumper cover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a perfect bumper cover off a low milage sc.never any holes for the licence plate and no ribs cracked on the bottom.ill take $150 for it and yes it says sc in it.i live in indiana and will ship for a fee.it is dark blue in color. jc198650@yahoo.com

After calling Josh again, he says he's got two perfect blue 91 front bumper covers with out license plate holes for sale. I will be contacting the local Connersville IN police regarding fraudulent sales on Ebay and this site.

Sincerely, Rob Grasse SCCoA member since 1996.

re

i dont care what u say i told u 150 for it and i dont want to mess with shipping-u insited on it-annd i only charged u 65-turned out to be 205-u can have the money back.dont ever post my number

Feel free to Send the Money back.

Right Josh, if you do the math, $150 plus $65 for shipping is $215.

I still have the email trail from EBay, and the postal money order stub that says $215 (Serial number 08462636370, dated 2005-08-20, post office #221911, clerk 0010, for $215).

If you send money or return the money order to:

12937 Morning Dew Lane, Woodbridge, VA 22192-4900

The phone numbers I posted were from your Ebay and SCCoA webposts, and thus already public knowledge.

When I receive the money, I will contact the SCCoA and have this post and any others relating to it removed.

Sincerely, Rob Grasse

I'm not surprised; he stuck me on a cheap little part a few months ago. My post clearly requested a perfect, mint part. He responds - I send the check - and a broken, poorly packaged part shows up.

After not responding to several courteous, but consice, contact attempts, he accuses me of getting threatening! Anyway, I ended up let him keep the few bucks, it was apparent he needed it far worse than I did to pull something like that on a fellow club member. I got what I wanted - an admission that he'd sent me junk.

I decide against posting here because of the paltry sum, and the possibility that it was an isolated incident (benefit of the doubt, and all that). Now that I've read your post, I feel bad about not saying something - it might have saved you some grief; sorry. That's why I'm jumping on now; in case it might help someone else going forward.

Oh, by the way; I still have the PM's, emails, address, numbers, etc. to back up and document everything I've said. I saved them for just such a possibility.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY.

Jerry Davis
TXSC

Josh Still Hasn't Refunded the Money

Josh posted on 11 January, 2006 that I could have the $215 he stole from me back. To date, the funds have not been received. Rob Grasse

Update on Josh in Connersville

Still no sign of a front bumper nor a refund of the $215 he received from me last August.

Back