2006 SHOOTOUT, going OR NOT?

• Thread starter xThunderbirdSCx
  • Start date

Are you going and in which class?

• Total voters
xThunderbirdSCx said:
Wow, from the polls so far, looks like theres going to be a decent turnout.
I cant wait anymore, lets have it FEB 1st :D

..no wait, my car isnt fast yet.

Dude, you have no idea. This year is going to be big. For everyone else, be there, or you'll miss out. :cool:

Seeing as how i cant hold a job for longer than twelve and a half minutes, i guess ill have to start slinging crack to fund this years mods :D :D

'06 shootout is in Dayton, right???

if so I'll definitely have the 4.6 LX Sport there, but I may only have pics of the SC project to show.

As for class........I've ALWAYS got class.......:D

probably not going to run, but just watch.....

I may have to swap the 3.73's back into the LX just for this one.

I will be there in MOD 1, and i plan on dominating it, so mod 1 boys bring your A game

XthunderbirdSCX.....you better be bringin more than those gauges and a hood. Mod 1 here.

Micah

Prediction; The S Stock class top 4 will run faster than Mod I & most
of Mod II class. :p

I will be running some old Jim Demmett parts. I fix up to work better.
So this is the REAL DEAL.Army of S Stock class beatin up on the
Mod I (because they are slow)& ModII classes (because they are slow
and will be breaking down). :) :p

I will also make a prediction of that the S Stock cars will out run
most of the Pro-Street & V-8 (trailor queen) class's, because they
will break down and get a DNF for the race.

The all NEW ,Super Stock class, The king class of the 2006 shootout!!:cool:

Randy

Last edited:
Randy N Connie said:
Prediction; The S Stock class top 4 will run faster than Mod I & most
of Mod II class. :p

I will be running some old Jim Demmett parts. I fix up to work better.
So this is the REAL DEAL.Army of S Stock class beatin up on the
Mod I (because they are slow)& ModII classes (because they are slow
and will be breaking down). :) :p

I will also make a prediction of that the S Stock cars will out run
most of the Pro-Street & V-8 (trailor queen) class's, because they
will break down and get a DNF for the race.

The all NEW ,Super Stock class, The king class of the 2006 shootout!!:cool:

Randy

Randy,

I'll just be happy to get thru the entire 2006 Shootout without breaking something. As you can see from my track record...that doesn't usually happen.

2003 pulled a rocker stud and bent a valve during the dyno competition.
2004 clogged cat and non functional nitrous system.
2005 blown HG on second pass of time trials.

David

And it's important to note that David's troubles have transgressed to other cars located in the same garage as 2005 was with a completely different car.

Micah

I am planning on coming this year also. Heck, it's 650 miles on the nose according to several mapping programs I checked, so I guess I either show up or forfeit my deposit. Hmmm, touch choice. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I figure I'm a Mod 1 car. Would be really nice to run in Mod 2, but I'm not counting on anything yet.

Ira

Plan on making the drive aswell as getting some of these Mid-Atlantic Guys to tag along with me. Hopefully we can put an end to the east coasters deal. :eek: ;)

I look to be in S Stock, and hopefully hold my own. Lets just say Santa was good to me this year ;)

-Tim

tim said:
Randy be ready. Tim:D

EARTH TO TIM, earth to Tim, earth to TIM, EARTH TO TIM,
EARTH CALLING TIM, EARTH CALLING TIM.

If your the only one I would have to race.I am all ready.
I don't need to bolt on any of my extra go fast parts on
my little bitty stock motor for you.

Some of us don't need big cams, ported heads,fancy pistons & rods
to go fast. Just a well prepped stock long block to break into
the 12.s :p

You obviously have not fixed the exhaust on your big truck yet.
With your train of thought your still breathing carbon-monoxide. :)

Don't forget to bring my six pack of beer,your going to owe me
after beating you at the 2006 shootout. And I don't drink that
OLDSTYLE beer from Chicago.either.

RANDY

Randy, I have the exhaust going in the cab cause I like it.:D I will bring a crying towel for you cause you are going to need it. I ran 13.5 with leaking heads. Think about what I have done since then. I am going to have bye Randy on my back window at the shootout. My car aint pretty, but it will be fast. stock blower on my carand you are still going to see my rear bumper. Maybe you should put the A.R. on, at least then you may have a small chance.:eek:

This is funny as hell. We plan on going but it depends on a few things yet. I hope to run Pro street or Mod 2. It depends on which one is running the best at the time. Diane's red SC is quick maybe she will run? I think she might. I am hoping we can run side by side! She has a quick SC. If she beat's me I quit.
I mostly want to meet Damon, Randy B, David N, Kurt, Kevin L, Radium David, I have met a lot of you at Carlisle. Still to many to mention. We hope we can finally make a shoot out as members. Dying to meet everyone. We will need to leave now to get there by the time it starts:rolleyes: I am slowing down some. Hope to drink plenty of beer! Damon I like Samuel Adams...Nice and cold but I will drink whatever brand you bring. Be there! I will bring plenty of Ice for the beer and the intercoolers.

The two of us want to remind everyone to drive safe... We want to meet you all !!! :cool: :)

Will be there!

My wife will be cruising in with her black SC. Her cousin will have his red SC and I will (fingers crossed) be rolling in with my Silver SC. Cant wait to see everyone again. That puts 3 more SC's out there.

Back