2006 SHOOTOUT, going OR NOT?

• Thread starter xThunderbirdSCx
  • Start date

Are you going and in which class?

• Total voters
X

xThunderbirdSCx

Are you planning on attending the 2006 Shootout, and if so, which class are you aiming to be in

I should be there in the street stock class unless I run into a little money, then I'll be in Mod 1.

Then again, that's assuming that I can get the time off work to be there. I made it last year, but this year may not allow me. I'll just have to wait and see. If I can get the time off, I'll be there.

As long as I can get off work I'll be there, running in either Outlaw V8 or the bracket class.

That's assuming that I can find a job. :(

-Rod

I will be there in MOD 1, and i plan on dominating it, so mod 1 boys bring your A game

2006 Shootout

I plan to be there and will most likely run in the class that allows Blue SuperCoupes!:D

Charles

I may have to do the classic sandbagging (if my car ever runs good enough) to get to all the blue SC's like mine.

Since there is no stiff competition ,I am not racing this year.:p :D
If I do change my mind,I will be running PRO-MOD with my
stock motor.:confused: :rolleyes:

Randy

Last edited:
Randy

Ouch . . . I though our cars ran pretty close time wise, that being said you have the time and buget to blower the lid of the Super Stock class.

Dave

Well, it was made official today. I won't be able to attend this year's shootout.

Duty calls. I will be on 24 hour recall starting on October 1st. This means that I cannot attend at all. I will be there in spirit though.

Big Cat Davo said:
Ouch . . . I though our cars ran pretty close time wise, that being said you have the time and buget to blower the lid of the Super Stock class.

Dave

Just jokin around Dave.If I remember you did turn the fastest times
in are class.

I am going to try and make the 2006 Shootout ,if I have the money
to do so.

Look forward to seeing ya again,and do some partying with ya.I don't
know if we are going to race this year . Hard tellin, if my car will be
running when the 06 shootout date comes up.

RANDY

I would attend just to meet a bunch of you guys (Especially Randy) however weighing Carlisle against this I have to go with Carlisle.

If by some miracle I can make it the beer is on me:O) (and I mean that)

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
I would attend just to meet a bunch of you guys (Especially Randy) however weighing Carlisle against this I have to go with Carlisle.

If by some miracle I can make it the beer is on me:O) (and I mean that)

Not to take away from Carlisle, but the Shootout is way bigger than Carlisle. If you take away the 30 or so people who come from the NY/NJ/PA area, you really don't have that many at Carlisle at all and it's pretty much the same crowd every year.

Come to the Shootout and you will MEET 10x as many new people and you will not only get to SEE some other cool SC's (that you haven't seen before) but you'll get a chance to see them run. That should be a treat in and of itself.

If you don't attend a Shootout before selling your SC you will be doing the car a big injustice. ;) Besides, David Neibert still thinks you dont' exist. :D

Back