My new ride (and the wife's)

Jeremy_K

I know how everyone loves non-SC pics so I posted these to pi$$ them off some more. 240 HP... Look out Cougar!:p

Attachments

• VGA Folder 012.jpg
    VGA Folder 012.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 124
  • VGA Folder 013.jpg
    VGA Folder 013.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 94
  • VGA Folder 014.jpg
    VGA Folder 014.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 66
My Dad has one of those as well but its silver with black leather interior. Its really nice and all but deffinately half the size interior and exterior wise as my Expedition.

Shane

Nice ride! My fiance and I came really close to getting an LE in that body style (new ones are too big) before we settled on the Jeep. Have fun with it and hit some trails!

Yeah right J...your car...no ac. HER car...*ahem* HER NEW car...AC. She has a nice ride. I have actually changed my stance on Nissan. I used to kind of think they were the bottom of the line as far a jap cars went (no offence to those who dont like the term jap). The wife has a Sentra which IS the bottom of the line car. This thin has NO power, but you cant beat it. Even though it has over 120xxx on it. The interrior is still in good shape. Except the cup holders which are the same as ours, there is NOTHING wrong with it. I would love to talk her into one of those but I think she really wants a van.

Chris

Nice Pathfinder. All of the ladies are getting the good cars. My ( Womans ) new Trailblazer has 291 HP .. but nowhere near as fast as the Tbird. :cool:
- Dan

:rolleyes: You got me. She LET me take it to work today so I didn't freeze my nutz off. My cougar is running so cool that even with cardbaord on the radiator it doesn't blow warm air for the whole 20 min. ride to work! The pathfinder is like a cadillac compared to our 97 Passport. It is a very nice ride and the Bose system with in-dash 6CD changer is sweet. It got excellent reviews from Edmunds and Epinions. Every family needs one Jap ride to rely on!:D

-Jeremy

Jeremy_K said:
:My cougar is running so cool that even with cardbaord on the radiator it doesn't blow warm air for the whole 20 min. ride to work!

Darn, wish my Cougar kept nice and cool like that. Are you using a thermostat? If so is it possibly stuck open, the one on my Monte stayed stuck open.

90XR7Cougar5spd said:
Hes a family Man, cruising around town in the family Van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh it up...Your turn will come if you are lucky. But I have THREE cars of my own. Two birds and a Bronco. ANd sometimes she lets me play with them:D .

Chris

BIRDPLUCKER said:
Maybe it can beat the WRX:p
15.6@89?:rolleyes: That was sooo last racing season!:p

90 Coug,
I have a 180 tstat. Trust me, the cougar runs plenty warm in the NM summer. I gutted out the header panel,got rid of the AC condenser, and use Royal purple's Purple Ice with a 50/50 blend, and hooked up low speed fan to switch. That's as good as it gets.

Jeremy_K said:
15.6@89?:rolleyes: That was sooo last racing season!:p

90 Coug,
I have a 180 tstat. Trust me, the cougar runs plenty warm in the NM summer. I gutted out the header panel,got rid of the AC condenser, and use Royal purple's Purple Ice with a 50/50 blend, and hooked up low speed fan to switch. That's as good as it gets.
uh oh rematch time:eek:

Anywhooo, Maybe since your wife got a new ride........ You can get that Stang you've been wanting.(yes I know your secrets):D

BIRDPLUCKER said:
Anywhooo, Maybe since your wife got a new ride........ You can get that Stang you've been wanting.(yes I know your secrets):D
Ouch... You had to go there didn't you?!:(

Back