WTB Couplings and clamps

Payton

Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discussed before, but I can't remember what was said.
Anyhow, I want to know where I can buy a couple of 3.5' rubber/polyester couplers for connecting TB and Intake tube, intake tube and MAF??? Clamps are wanted too...
Thank you for your time!
Payton

Last edited:
Jason Wild said:
I think greg found a big truck store in his area that selles this stuff other wise it's ebay.
They are frigging 47 USD plus shipping on ebay!:eek:

Hey, Jason, they are too expensive, I think. Let me see if I can find better deals. I will let you know!;)

Payton said:
Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discussed before, but I can't remember what was said.
Anyhow, I want to know where I can buy a couple of 3.5' rubber/polyester couplers for connecting TB and Intake tube, intake tube and MAF??? Clamps are wanted too...
Thank you for your time!
Payton

3.5'.... what the heck are you running, a JT9d turbojet engine from a DC9???

3.5" might seem a bit more reasonable ;)

Just kidding wit ya :cool: .

Frit

fturner said:
3.5'.... what the heck are you running, a JT9d turbojet engine from a DC9???

3.5" might seem a bit more reasonable ;)

Just kidding wit ya :cool: .

Frit
Thank you Frit. You see I've been in Canada 3 years, i.e. I am a metric guy. I am still confused about inches, miles, gallons...

thunderb-air-d said:
performance improvements
also try plumbing shops, home depot, a lot cheaper there if you just want black
Plumbing couplers can be used but they are too ugly and thick...looks weird under the hood. I guess Kevin had some plumbing lines running in his car:eek: :D during the last Dyno with Dave D.

Payton,
There hose sucks I got some last summer all they have is black hose and when I say hose I mean just like rad hose. It's not the nice silicone hose like you see on there web site. The other problem with it is it's smaller in size then it should be. Un less something has changed since last summer and they have some stock now.:rolleyes:
Your better trying a Big truck dealer like Greg did.

Jason Wild said:
Payton,
There hose sucks I got some last summer all they have is black hose and when I say hose I mean just like rad hose. It's not the nice silicone hose like you see on there web site. The other problem with it is it's smaller in size then it should be. Un less something has changed since last summer and they have some stock now.:rolleyes:
Your better trying a Big truck dealer like Greg did.

Jason, they do have blue/red ones, but they have to order them. Can't keep all the sizes in stock. It takes 4 days. I will take measuraments while picking up. Thank you for warning.

Payton said:
Plumbing couplers can be used but they are too ugly and thick...looks weird under the hood. I guess Kevin had some plumbing lines running in his car:eek: :D during the last Dyno with Dave D.

Plumbing couplers :confused: :confused: :confused: Stupid guy at Kent building supplies :p

Yeah I'm going to replace that setup anyways, PVC kills the sound.... and the bends must not be very efficient! I'm going to get some one to bend me a 3" pipe.

Payton said:
Thank you Frit. You see I've been in Canada 3 years, i.e. I am a metric guy. I am still confused about inches, miles, gallons...

Payton,
I've been in Canada for 47 years and still get confused with metres, kilograms and litres..... :eek:) Our Prime Minister of the day, Pierre Trudeau, gave us metric and two languages in 1977. To this day, I can't hold a decent conversation in French, but I can piss off a Frenchman in his own official language and that's all that matters. I can even tell him to shove his microbrain up his megahole.....

91_SC_BIRD said:
Yeah I'm going to replace that setup anyways, PVC kills the sound.... and the bends must not be very efficient! I'm going to get some one to bend me a 3" pipe.
I think you should keep your set up. This way you can claim that you have air to water cooling system in there:eek: :D

HoseHead said:
Payton,
I've been in Canada for 47 years and still get confused with metres, kilograms and litres..... :eek:) Our Prime Minister of the day, Pierre Trudeau, gave us metric and two languages in 1977. To this day, I can't hold a decent conversation in French, but I can piss off a Frenchman in his own official language and that's all that matters. I can even tell him to shove his microbrain up his megahole.....
That's interesting, buddy. My French is way better then my English.:eek:

Back