Radiator Air Dam

richk

Looking for radiator air dam for 91. Black would be nice but I'll take what I can get.

RichK

You want one for a Grand Am. Give me a little bit of time and I can get the part # for you. It's less than $15 from GM and it is both wider and taller than the stock one. I noticed significant difference in the operating temp after installing one myself.

007_SuperCoupe said:
You want one for a Grand Am. Give me a little bit of time and I can get the part # for you. It's less than $15 from GM and it is both wider and taller than the stock one. I noticed significant difference in the operating temp after installing one myself.

That's the ticket. If he can get you the part number that will help. All I did was walk into the local Pontiac dealer's parts dept, told them I needed the lower front air damn for a 90's Grand Am, came back two days later, handed 'em $19.99 and took it home. Bolted right up, a lot easier then I thought it would be.

Looks great, although I do have to watch getting in and out of my driveway now. Much lower clearance then before.

Ira

007_SuperCoupe said:

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was just wondering if you were able to locate that part number. I need to pick up one of these myself.

Thanks,
Rod

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found the part number. For anyone else, it is GM P/N #22635885. It fits the ’92-‘98 Pontiac Grand Am.

Last edited:
Back