94' Blower For Sale w/ Extras

lx2sc

I have a blower from a 94' Sc (Rectangular Inlet) For sale along with the plenum, stock throttlebody and sc top. Blower is in pretty good condition it needs new paint alot of the powder coating is peeling. Rotors look to be in good condition but are covered in oil due to pcv malfunction. This blower ran 15lbs of boost with just a K&N. The snout is spring loaded but if purchase is made I will include solid coupler along with 89' SC Pulley. Dosent appear to be any leakage or play in shaft rotors spin freely. I am as of right now taking offers or I am willing to trade or a mixture of the two Heres what Im looking for.
- 94' 5 Speed ECU Unit w/ or w/o Harness
-94' 5 Speed Center Console Cover
-89-97 tan mooonroof access panel

my email address is ballerofdaill@msn.com or you can post here with offers

Thanks Justin

Sorry did not get any pms. But yeah it includes all mentioned above I will also include TPS Sensor that was on it I believe Im letting this stuff go pretty cheap only because I have 1 89-93 ported blower a Magnaport 2 and will have an s model with on two sc's and its dirty Heres Some pics Thanks Oh some one asked if these rotors are coated or not to be honest I cant really tell becasue of the oil but it looks to be coated I dont think oil can stain aluminum but this stuff is sold as is

Last edited:
Back