2006 and who's STILL number one?

Not saying ill catch your time, but I'm hoping to get down below 13.5 this coming year. but of course a 12.999 would be nice

I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure I saw Varrik's mom at the track that day he claims "he" ran 13.2.

Last edited:
I'm sure you've heard the old saying, Michael ... it's lonely at the top. :D

Don't worry, I bet there are several SCCoO members scheming to knock you off this season. We'll see what pans out.

cheers
Ed N.

Superbird281 said:
Wayner's car doesn't exist anymore, not since he became Neutered-B.I.G.

That ought to get some ~~~~ started. Damn I love keyboard racing. :eek: :eek: :eek:
HaHaHa........ROFLMAO!

You're still #1 Mike. :eek:

Attachments

• sub_4051.jpg
    sub_4051.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
im comming for you! :cool:

my goal is a 13.90 but ze engine builder says he thinks it should ruin low 13s with some sticky ickys...

Mike, no trash talk from me.
Respect to a good and fast car! Hope to see you more often this year at the meets and track.

Well let me see now.I think in the mn12 class Wayner has you beat all the way,and in the 4,6 class yes maybe you have it Mike but in the V-6 3.8 class I think its Bruce Mikey!!:eek: :D :D

Superbird281 said:
ME! That's who! :cool:
SCCoO dominated by a wheezy gutless 4.6! :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.sccoa.com/sccoo/Fastest/fastest.htm

Bill's car's been partially dismantled too. No way he could run 13s.

What's coming in 2006? Here's a hint: it starts with http://www.vtengines.com/low_engines_shortblocks.htm

Somebody, pull beside! Please! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

That ought to get some ~~~~ started. Damn I love keyboard racing. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Get the VT cams too. The sound is worth the cost.....trust me! :D

I guess "Honorary Members" don't count, huh? I seem to recall running 13.1's at St. Thomas a couple years ago and I think the car will still do it (when it gets its new driveshaft). :(

Jason Wild said:
Someone is getting a large EGO here.

I think you will be going down the list some this year.

recycledbridgestringers.jpg

Superbird281 said:
Bill's car's been partially dismantled too. No way he could run 13s.

This thread reminds of me of when we used to ring people's doorbells and run away before they could answer the door. Similar MO, if you ask me...the principle being - stir chit and run.

We were 8 years old.

Last edited:
Superbird281 said:
What's coming in 2006? Here's a hint: it starts with http://www.vtengines.com/low_engines_shortblocks.htm

Mike,

You're actually tossin' a new mill into your car? Cool! ...I thought you loved braggin' about how you hadn't even had the valve covers off your stock mill. ;)

What's the scoop? It would be awesome to see one (or more) of our 4.6'ers drop down into the 11's this year. Are you planning to go that extreme?

As far as your ranking in this club, I believe we kept Wayne's times active on our list long after the '89 SC was gone, and so I don't see why we wouldn't take them into consideration even at this point. Likewise for his '92 and Bill's SC before he stepped back from the HP race. I would expect we'd discourage people from borrowing go-fast goodies, or buying them with no intention of keeping them just so they could post a new fastest time and then back down, but both Wayne and Bill invested a lot of time and money to go as quick as they did, and although their cars may not be the same today, I think we should still respect them for what they did, and take their former accomplishments into consideration. What are we going to do? Should we have a new rule where in order to keep your times active on our list, you need to reproduce the results once per year, or once every other year? ...That doesn't seem right to me.

...But that's just my opinion.

Cheers,

Sean

Back