I Graduate From High School on May 25th....WOOOOHOOOO

A

austinxtreme512

I Graduate From High School on May 25th....WOOOOHOOOO

Well, fellas its coming quick!!! Im pretty much counted the days and KNOW im going to pass, So just consider me done with high school! This was one of those kick back semesters cuz since i joined the Air Force and all i need is a passong grade and a thing that says im officially graduated and im in!! Well, now all i have to do is count the days till I leave for basic on Aug 6th!!

Im going to have some fun over the summer, work on my car a WHOLE lot and watch the time fly by!! Work a lot, and just enjoy what i have left of being free:) Well, I only have officially 4 days of school left in which two of those are final days, I only have to take 1 final and so i have off on thursday!! so i have like 2 and a half days left!! YES...

PS: Calendars are being made tommarrow and should be finished by wednesday!!! Ill let you know!! Thanks

High School Graduation

Chris, that is Awesome! I myself will graduate from High School on June 24. I have a simimlar situation, of a lazy semester since I already had two of my three finals. Good luck in the Air Force, Our men in Uniform need as much help as they can get. I have a simimlar calling since I am going to the Merchant Marine Academy. While I am there, I get a commision as an officer in the Naval Reserve, and serve on commercial ships.

Sadly, i won't have time to work on my SC, since I sold it for the reasons above, But I hope to own another ASAP.
-Cheers

-Tom

Re: I Graduate From High School on May 25th....WOOOOHOOOO

Wow,
You guys sure no how to make a guy feel old. I graduated high school in 1978. But I will always be a kid when it comes to cars.
Derek

Re: I Graduate From High School on May 25th....WOOOOHOOOO

I graduate June 3, but I haven't had classes for 4 weeks. We do community service in May and I only had 1 final.

Since I got into college in December, it was a laid back semester for me too.

High School Graduation.....

Wow, I didn't realize how many high school SCer's their are...I thought I was the only one for a while. You guys are lucky too, that you graduate for early. When did you start this year? I finish just about a month behind you.
Laroche, what school are you going to?

-Tom

Re: High School Graduation.....

I started school this year the thursday or friday before labor day.

Next year I head off to Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh.

The thing i'm most proud about with my car is that I own it fully. It's not the fastest car in the lot at school, but it's the fastest a student owns outright. (there's a tricked out GSX and a corvette 40th anniversary, but both are owned on loans) Owning a leather trimmed, loaded car is not bad for a senior.

I graduate from high school on the 24th, :)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You guys sure no how to make a guy feel old. I graduated high school in 1978.

i was conceived in 1978... does that count? i wasnt born till 1979 though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re:

Congradulations! Highschool blows. I graduated two years ago and lifes never been better.
-broham

Re: Re:

I graduated from Highschool on May 28th......uh, back in 1975... Doesn't seem like a long time ago, but I guess it was. Anyway, congrats on the accomplishment.

Re: Re:

shoot i still have a year to go man oh man im a youngster well 18 that is..

wow this is cool!...so many young SC owners!

Wow i was beginning to think that all high school guys drive Honda's and Eclipses and other rice burning little pieces of.......well anyway , this is cool that there are so many young guys into REAL cars!...right on.....

Still think young at (just barely) under 40!

Re: wow this is cool!...so many young SC owners!

oh hell yeah!!!!sc rules/ rice suck!!

Tonight is the night i walk, wish me luck, i hope i dont fall down the stairs:p :lol: well wish me luck!

Back