PCV location, Window motor location, And my car shakes after turning off

tomaschpw

1) Where is the PCV valve located (for replacement) i searched the air hose to intake and cant find it
2) Where is the electric window motor located on the drivers side. I have readd its best to take it out threw the speaker hole.
3) When the engine is coming to a stop the car and engine shakes right at shut off. Also there seems to be some detnoation when running. How do i fix this

Thanks for the help
and excelent website

The PCV valve is in the rear of the passenger side valve cover. It has a tube running into the back of the inlet plenum.

Shaking at idle in drive may be a sign of a bad motor mount. Do you mean your car runs on after the ignition is turned of?

Detonation may be caused by many factors including low octane or bad gas. The knock sensor will pull timing to combat knock. Did your knock just start occuring? Under what conditions do you notice the knocking? When was the last tune up and spark plug wire replacement?

User profile for him shows:

Last Activity:03-29-2014 02:02 PM.

-Tim

I haven't been around much myself Tim until recently, my son bought a 90SC 5 gear in mint condition so thought it was time to get active and re-learn things I have long forgotten

Les

I haven't been around much myself Tim until recently, my son bought a 90SC 5 gear in mint condition so thought it was time to get active and re-learn things I have long forgotten

Les

Understand that - welcome back. Its always good to see folks return who have been gone for a while.

-Tim

Back