Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17" 01' Lincoln LS rims Fit on a 90 SC. Now I know.

MKTSC Guest

Re: Picture of the SC w/LS rims

oh i thought he had a black sc

SeanMatteson Guest

I had checked out that thread when it first appeared, and I don't recall seeing any SC's with Lincoln LS rims.

I would really like to see a pic of these wheels on a SC. Please post pics!!!

Thanks,

Sean

Tazer999 Guest

Yah he does have a black sc, its hte one thats in his sig.

When some more of us sccowc boys get out pics developed from the meet someone should have some pics. We were all drooling over the wheels while I tried to make my alarm stop going off, hah

Shockwave Guest

I found two styles so far:

MarksM Guest

I think those have too much backspacing to work on a 93 up.

Tazer999 Guest

Its the first style he posted

Tazer999 Guest

Its the first style he posted

white90sc Guest

N/M

BlackAnSC Guest

Re: N/M

yeah the first ones.

The work fine, Like ray said the are inside the fender more then most aftermarket ones, but it is harldly noticable.

I have no pics cause I have no camera and I just moved, But someone had to have taken pics at the meet of them so they will post them soon I can Imagine.!!!

Thanks.

FordPOWER INC Guest

well

i'll try to get some pics up tony

buying a scanner tomorrow as it is

Ray

fast Ed N Guest

Re: ROH 17s

Sean, the ROH ZRs I HAD were 17 x 8-1/2 ... they are now the property of Mr. Bill A. McNeil. I was trying to find 9s in 18" for the new rims, or even 9-1/2s for the rear, but the only ones I found that I liked the style of only came in 18 x 8-1/2". Oh well, guess they'll have to do for now

Got the 13" Cobra brakes with Mustang bolt pattern hubs on the front of the car tonight, with the two of the Fittipaldi 18-inchers on there ... looks pretty spank !! Just have to get the rear spindles with the adapted Cobra 11.65" brakes bolted on the car, a trip back to the body shop for the paint work on the new hood and some touch-ups, and I'm good to go for Carlisle. Oh yeah, and give the car a REALLY good cleaning up inside and out, plus under the hood.

cheers
    Ed N.

Kirk Bryan Guest

Yeah, Ed's "car "

jk

BlackAnSC Guest

Anyone get me those pics yet?

yea, I've been curious about these rims, i've been seeing them all over ebay for cheap cheap, (under 2hundred easy, some for a bill), i was woundering what these 5 spoke setups would look like on the sc's. some one post a pic gents, thanks.