SCCoO T-shirts

Jason Wild said:
This is something that Ashley did for me and I'm not sure if we might want to use this on the back of the shirt because if you ask me there is nothing more that says Thunderbird super coupe then this.

..maybe it would be an idea to work the word "supercharged" into the design somewhere - ?

Jason Wild said:
This is something that Ashley did for me and I'm not sure if we might want to use this on the back of the shirt because if you ask me there is nothing more that says Thunderbird super coupe then this.

Unless you have an AR blower. :p

That could look neat on the back of the shirt, maybe with our club name and Thunderbird Super Coupe put above and below it. And just the small SCCoO logo on the front of the shirt, or a new version of it.

cheers
Ed N.

Guys, I still need to get in touch with the place in Burlington that the manager at Hollywoods restaurant gave me the name of. Unfortunately it's tough for me to do anything like that right now during business hours Monday to Friday, because I am the entire Fines Ford parts department from two weeks ago, and will be for probably another month.

I'm hoping to get a break in the action long enough one day this week to get the info. Thanks for the reminder kick in the butt. ;) :p

cheers
Ed N.

I for one am fine with the original design.These shirts were asked about last year and was posted on Jan 22.We had a price and it was very reasonable.I will take 3 shirts (large) in black.

well not a lot of people have said what might look nice on a shirt or want to see on them. if you have an idea say so with out any it's hard to come up with anything. I posted allmost a month ago with an idea and only 2 post back saying it was cool.:rolleyes:

I dont think anyone still has the screens from the last ones so if were going to be geting new ones made up why not do something new?

T shirt

I agree with Stephen - the existing shirts are fine by me - and seeing how I never had one before - to me it's still "fresh".

Cheers,
Vytas

I think it's been too long to come with something creative therefore I thing it's best to stick with original design. As I mentioned before I can have them made in a week for 12.50 a Tshirt and bring to the meet. I will pay for them out of my pocket and I hope that Ed will help me with distributing them.

Idea

Idea

If the old design is no longer available - and getting ideas/consensus is difficult - it might be an idea to have a small group - a maximum of two or three individuals to take charge - simply design ( and/or use their choice of artist to design it) and source the thing and present their "best" solution - maybe allowing for one or two minor options for "voting"- and go with whatever gets the best response - otherwise this may go on and on ....and summer will be over....I am pretty sure I will still buy a couple even if I think it's pretty ugly- lol !!

Would do you think Ed - John and Jason ?

BTW, John, are you taking sociology at UofT right now?:eek: Who cares? Пояснi, пояснi, пояснi мэнi ты!:cool: Everybody's buying a Tshirt for their own purposes;) :D

Last edited:
Since I dont own a S/C, my reasons for purchasing are a celebration of the club and the car it represents. I have numerous T-Bird T's from which to chose. Being a huge Jacket fan as well, I am trying to purchase a leather/velum jacket so I can get it embroidered. They are difficult to find. I never owned any of the originals, and knowing the diverse nature of this club, ie: age/location/purpose etc, I am sure a general consensous will be near impossible to acheive. If it was up to me, I would have our illustrious prez make the decision, but knowing his limited time, this is unrealistic. So perhaps we just need to either get on with it, or find the old design and move on.
Just my 2 cents.

here's some logos

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OK, it seems like everyone wants to move forward with this, I certainly do as well. To get this going, my decision is to go with the original logos. They still look good. Personally, I'd rather have something that isn't overly flashy, and the logos we had fit the bill.

Also, I'd like to see another colour choice, maybe a royal blue with white logos, to go along with the black with white, and grey with black.

Going back through the thread, here is a list of people interested with quantity. I'd ask that everyone looking for shirts to send me a message to confirm, with their name, and the size, colour, and quantity of shirts they would like. Please send it to: fastedenator@gmail.com ... using this new account, I can keep track of the list easier. I want to get the order placed by the end of April, so please send me a message ASAP if you would like to be in on this.

Craig 2 or 3
Matt 4
Dean 2
Vytas 2
Samir 1
Bruce 2 or 3
Jason ?
John Z. ?
Steve N. 1 or 2
Sean 2 or 3
Jean 1 or 2
Brandon 1
Paul B. 2
Payton 2
Al S. 3
Kevin 1
Ed (tattoo) 2 (but I believe he sold his SC a few weeks ago, or was trying)
Darrell 2
Tom 2
Steve R 2
Brian Oatway 2
Ryan H 2 - 4

So it looks like around 40 shirts so far, I guess that means we should get about 50 made up, if the 40 is the correct total.

Thanks for everybody's patience as we go along with this. :)

Ed N.

Last edited:
Back