I think I smell another scam on ebay

quick35th

Guys I want your opinion on this one. I am interested in this motor for my 92 off ebay but I have the strangest feeling its a scam of some kind. See I have seen this same very motor on ebay twice now, the first time it was located in New York and had a reserve on it and now the second time there is no reserve and there is a different seller name for it. I emailed the person asking about it and where its located and I got back this today:

ebay seller said:
Hi,

Yes the 351C will fit with this heads. Right now i am located at one of my bussiness address in London,England and the item is here with me. I'll do the shipping
from here. The price that i want for it is 1500 us dollars with shipping included. Due the fact that i'm new to ebay, i will
only do the transaction through a third party service that will hold the payment until the item will be received and
inspected by you so we can both feel protected, also will do the transaction through ebay, the transaction will be covered by
ebay.
Contact me if you are interested in buy it for my price and for more details.
Have a nice day!

So what do you guys think about all this? I think it sounds kinda fishy to me personally. Here are the links for both times I have seen it on ebay:

First time - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=8025302838&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Second time - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=6032208346&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Shane

The first one is real. The second is a copy/paste job of the first, by another person.

No way I'd buy anything more than a CD from a new user ID.

quick35th said:
David,

What are you trying to say bro?

Shane

Shane,

I'm saying that it should be obvious to anyone with even a shread of common sense, that it's a scam. I'm also saying that even if it were legit, buying a motor sight unseen from Europe is something only an idiot would do. I don't think your an idiot, so that's why I asked if you were serious.

David

Hey that the same person who wanted to buy my car 50 differant times when i tried selling it.... lmao

Back