BTM main stud girdle to be available again.....

lilredstang said:
How Long Would It Take To Get These?
That all depends on if the minimum is met and if everyone were to pay in a timely manner. My material cost quote is valid until Feb 27th, at that point in time, if the material was not purchased yet, I would have to reverify material cost.

Paul

You want to set up a fund for the money to go into so those that have it will send it in, then if it doesn't go, they can either pony up the extra necessary over the group buy price, or you refund it.

Otherwise you just have a bunch of people raising their hand and not putting their money down which burns those that are putting up the cash.

Mike, it seems to me that at this time you are the only person interested in making a purchase. I will set this up as an official buy open from now till Feb 24th. Payment may be sent via USPS MO, bank certified check or Paypal (PaypalOrders@BlueTongueMotorsports.com). If the minimum of 5 people is not met by the 24th, all payments will be refunded in full and production will not begin.

I am pleased to be able to offer the following option to those who join the group purchase for an additional $10. Though it acts very much like a windage tray, I think a better term for it is a splash sheild. It has been tested and works with a stock stroke, however, I cannot verify it will clear a stroker. Click the link for a picture (it is very large at 1.6 megs).
http://www.bluetonguemotorsports.com/BTMParts/ProductionSCGirdle/GirdleOption.JPG

Paul

Sorry, But I'm Out Guys. I Still Have To Figure Out How To Get This Thing To Run After I Get It Back Together And Adress The Rest Of The Drivetrain Before The First Race. And This Year I Am Racing Not Just Watching.

i am in, i do have the funds currently availble but would rather hold my own money until the sale looks more promissing.... so is this 2?

99mustang232

Paul,

I would love to be able to get the piece as it looks fantastic, but right now I don't have the cash. I can however give the thread a "bump"

ttt

joshbea6 said:
Paul,

I would love to be able to get the piece as it looks fantastic, but right now I don't have the cash. I can however give the thread a "bump"

ttt

sell your kidney, you got two of them anyways... come one people, need 3 more

beer said:
so i take it this is a no go?
Seems to be an accurate statement unless 5 people pony up by the end of the day.
Oh well, at least I will have more time to work on my inconel piece instead.

Paul

I'm not going to make the cut off. I'll still be interested and will have to contact you via e-mail later to see what options may be.

Mike8675309 said:
I'll still be interested and will have to contact you via e-mail later to see what options may be.
Mike, if at that time there is more interest, there is no reason why we cannot revisit a material quote and attempt another group buy. Who knows, material may get cheaper by then:eek:

Paul

Back