nice rolling chassis trade for amps/subs

22lbsofboost

nice rolling chassis trade for amps/subs PICS ADDED TODAY

this is a NICE car, not some hacked up has been. 1991 base v8 car. no motor no tranny (i do have a stock motor and trans if interested) the a/c system is all new and still together(full of freon) i just kicked it aside to pull the motor which was noisy. the tans i have is tired too. anyhow it has all the guages on the dash, trans temp, oil pressure, small tach. has nice 97 bird seats in it. has a 92 SC chunk and shafts in it. NICE fllowmaster exhaust including tbird 5.0 steel manifolds go with the car. the car has early SC wheels in nice shape (5) 3 good tires 2 bad but holding air and was driving. all the power stuff in the car works good, all the brakes are new. has a 93 front bumper, a nice nice body all original until i swapped bumper covers because the early lx cars had an ~~~ ugly bumper cover. i also have a set of complete NICE set of SC ground effects for this car. has a nice jvc camelion cd deck in it, sounded nice. console, headliner, door panels all that stuff is real nice on this car. the doors, hood and trunk open and shut nicely. this is a BASE model car no cruise, no power locks, has power windows and tilt and thats probably it. this would be a good start for a big block swap, or put a 302 306 331 347 in it. my SC is taking all my time now and thats why im willing to part with this car. i have a clean ga title for the car. car is located in lake park ga 10 minutes from the fla line right off of I75.

im looking for:
a pair (or more) 12's or 15s with a serious power amplifier (a kilowatt rms or more) jl audio, crossfire, eclipse, extant, those are some of my favorites

please no:

boss audio, lanzar, audiobahn, pyramid, cuspid, basically no flea market crap.

i also collect old home audio/pro audio equipment. if it dims the lights in the house when you power it on, im probably interested. old marantz, pioneer, sansui, dokorder, any of this.

also strangely enough would take an old derilict tractor for it, allis chalmers prefferably.

anyone interested in pics post here ill upload some. its a nice car and i waited a long time before i bought this one. not a damn thing wrong inside the car.

AGAIN A/C COMPRESSOR, LINES, DRYER, ALL NEW FREEZING COLD A/C

NEW RADIATOR WITH CUSTOM ELECTRIC FAN/REALY SETUP

FLOWMASTER TRUE DUAL EXHAUST

AUTO METER GUAGES

SC WHEELS (5)

COMPLETE SC GFX WITH REAR BUMPER COVER EXCELLENT INCLUDED

JVC CD PLAYER

SC 3.27 CHUNK AND HALF SHAFTS

SC SHOCKS-STRUTS (locked on firm)

all brackets, FI stuff, all that comes with the car too
if you have a 302 long block and can freshen an aod, you will be cruising in no time

cash offers considered also call neal 229-333-9788

2132415_12_full.jpg

2132415_11_full.jpg

2132415_8_full.jpg

2132415_9_full.jpg

2132415_14_full.jpg

Last edited:
Back