06 Shootout Smack Talkin

• Thread starter xThunderbirdSCx
  • Start date
X

xThunderbirdSCx

Alright.....this thread is for people going (or planning on going) to the shootout. Call someone out that you want to race and beat this year. Trash talkin welcome, but follow forum rules. Mabye we can shake some peoples leaves a little bit.

My call out: KEN SEEGERS
YOURE MINE!!! Sorry bud, but ill be the one dominating MOD 1 this year. :D
Bring it.

Im too emotionally attached to my baby. I can never sell it. But anyways, BACK TO THE SMACK! :eek:

SCme94 said:
I want to challenge Nettlesd to a race. He can't use his bottle though;)

ill challenge nettlesd too, and while im at it, Tony, DaveN, MICAH, Kurt, and DaveD.

Pro .400 tree headsup.

I'm not calling anyone out. I hope to make the event though and will be keeping a list of all the "stuff" that gets broken though!!!!!!:)

Jeremy_K said:
I'll call anyone out to have the biggest oil spot under the car contest!
Ahhhh man, I wasn't going to bring that car!! :p

Ira

Last edited:
I'm going to call out anyone in MOD 1 since that looks like it will be my class.
Maybe I should add the NOS this year.:confused:

I don't know if I will show up because I don't have any competition. There doesn't seem to be any one with a 5spd who can hang with the SpArksTer, yO!

I'm going to call out Neibert for a time trial pass. Maybe he can get by me without having to blow his head gasket this time. Wait, he still ran a quicker e.t. than I did on that run. :p :D

Who's running Street Stock this year? Better practice your reaction times at the local track, you have last year's treemaster running in your class. ;)

cheers
Ed N.

All I have to say is that anyone running in the bracket class better start practicing. ;) The DOHC 90 XR7 should be pretty consistent.

-Rod

Well, I can't talk smack because I have my car in a bad position. I have the mods to go 12's, but not enough to keep up with the rest of the guys in Mod2. I may have to detune my car or just launch it in 2nd gear and move to Mod1.

I am king of Sandbag!!!!!

But who knows. I might get lucky, but yet not so lucky to have a car that's slow for its mods.

Last edited:
I'm calling out all of Mod 1.

Thats just dumb. Anyone entering mod 1 is technically calling out everyone in mod 1.

Cmon guys, start a little bench racing with someone close to you in times. mabye we can ge some bets goin ;) .

Ken S is going down....down, down, down
Ken S is going down....down, down, down :D

Oh....and any blue SCs are also goin down

*yawn* Considering I'm probably going to be the only person in Mod1 with a stock M90 on his car, I don't see calling out Mod1 dumb at all, especially when I take the class. :cool:

Awww.....heeeeyyyyyyle no! Thems fighting words.

Better be ready to be snapping near perfect lights and run 13.2's all day to steal it away from me. :cool:

Dave D vs Kevin L

It may be an unspoken fact, but when these two catch eyes in the stanging lane, we all know its on. My guess: people will drop everything theyre doing at the time when these two line up next to each other to see what happens.

xThunderbirdSCx said:
Awww.....heeeeyyyyyyle no! Thems fighting words.

Better be ready to be snapping near perfect lights and run 13.2's all day to steal it away from me. :cool:

who builds a v6 anyway thats just crazy:confused: :confused: :D bring yer car and run vs a real THUNDERbird, mine!

Back