whats your favorite car movie?

Best Car movies

"Here is my favorite"

The Lively Set 63 has the Turbin Car endurance race Bonneville world speed record run Bakersfield top fuel with Mickey Thompson, Jim Nelson, Bill Krause starring James Darren,Pamela Tiffin, Doug McClure neat movie.

Two Lane Black Top wild 55 chevy racing movie with James Taylor, Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys, Warren Oates

Big Jim Dunn Funny Car Summer killer drag race movie 1973

Last edited:
the original gone in 60 seconds
bullitt
that movie with burt reynolds where he was running moonshine in that big ~~~ old ford LTD. i want one of those cars
smokie and the bandit
few other old good ones i cant remember the names of.

Two more greats

"Looking through my collection"

(Fireball 500) with Frankie Avalon Annet Funicello neat car Moonshine runners nascar drivers also (American Nitro) starring Don Prudomme,Tom McEwin, TV Tommy Ivo (The greatest funny car movie ever made) this is must have video

I had one with Jack Nicholson racing a 57 ford Fairlane black and white made in the late 50's

You can buy a lot of the old racing and hot rod movies

Thunder Road
Bullitt, Steve McQeen
Lively Set, James Darren
Two Lane Black Top
Fireball 500
Hot Rods From Hell
Hot Rod girls
Speedway Elvis
Dirt Marry Crazy Larry, Peter Fonda
Many many more

Mine Attractions Videos
Po Box 4923
Chatsworth Ca. 91313-4923
(818)883-3408

They where at the 2006 Autorama selling there old videos I bought 6 movies last year

Last edited:
22lbsofboost said:
the original gone in 60 seconds
bullitt
that movie with burt reynolds where he was running moonshine in that big ~~~ old ford LTD. i want one of those cars
smokie and the bandit
few other old good ones i cant remember the names of.

Dude, that so funny. I love the ORIGINAL gone in 60 seconds. After i saw that one (recently by the way) i've been meaning to see the other movies of that guy. Also, that movie with burt reynolds where he has that LTD stickshift. I saw it on TBS once and loved it, but never remembered the name. Anybody know it?

CaifanSC said:
Dude, that so funny. I love the ORIGINAL gone in 60 seconds. After i saw that one (recently by the way) i've been meaning to see the other movies of that guy. Also, that movie with burt reynolds where he has that LTD stickshift. I saw it on TBS once and loved it, but never remembered the name. Anybody know it?

Burt Reynolds movie

Its called White Lightning loved the part where he jumped onto the bardge bent the car good it was an LTD with a 428 bad car. Only seen it once long ago never can find a video on it

Back