Let the raffle begin

BT Motorsports

Update!!!!!!! Let the raffle begin Update!!!!!!!!

The following people agreed to purchase a ticket for the raffle previously:

TBK PAID
Al35thsc PAID
35thsc
Jim D.
Jacsxr7 PAID
Gone14s
SCyaltr
Hwycoper

If I dont have at least everyone listed paid (thats 8 people and I really need to sell 15 tickets for it to be worth my trouble) by the 21st I will be cancelling the raffle and refunding anyone who did pay their money..

Details:

Beginning today 7/28 I have begun accepting payment for raffle tickets for the August 24th Bakersfield California meet. I am organizing this raffle to help promote support and attendance of NorCal/SoCal members and the SC community. The rules to this raffle are simple. To enter and win, you must be one of the following: a member of the NorCal or SoCal chapter or you must be present for the event AND own an SC. Cost per ticket is $15. I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the winner's chapter, however, should a non member win the prize, we will draw another ticket to determine which chapter wins the money. The money may be used by the chapter's head/heads to support the chapter however they see fit.....Tshirts, stickers etc. If you are a NorCal or SoCal member, you need not be present to win, but please, we do want to see as many of you attend the event as possible.

Please purchase your ticket by paypaling the money to:
Paypalorders@BlueTongueMotorsports.com

I must have a total of 15 tickets sold to make this raffle worth while. So far we have 9 people who have agreed to purchase a ticket. The product being raffled is a ESM Quick Change pulley kit.
This kit features a press on hub and one pulley as well as the neccesary bolts to attach the pulley. I will be bringing additional pulleys with me so the winner may choose from stock, 5% or 10% overdrive. Should I not be present, Mandi will have the kit with her to present to the winner. The drawing will take place at the conclusion of the racing segment of the meet.

Attachments

• esmqcp.jpg
    esmqcp.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Back