Spilling the beans and need some advice at the same time

Alright, I just talked to the seller. He told me that those rods and plates have to do with the rear suspenssion. He said that instead of a sway bar in the back its got some sort of a link system (my words not his) that you can adjust how stiff the rear suspenssion is. I dont quite understand how it works yet.

He told me it would have no problems getting back to Ohio except the tires are shot in the insides since its got an agressive alignment with a bunch of negative camber. So its going to need some tires to get it home. Plus, he told me he had it on the dyno for some tuning and it made 282rwhp and 280rwtq. Thats not to bad for a mainly stock motor.

Shane

Trailer...and get if from u-haul...if something happens, they pay to bring out a new trailer and you are good to go.

It would be well worth it if my abs system and fuel pump didn't die on my 88TC when I flew back to pick it up. and the 1800 drop off fee for an 05 fx 4x4 f150....ehh..

do the trailer...from uhaul

yeah shane, i agree about the trailer, it would be the most fun as well...

driving both back would be way too much gas money

and flying down and driving it back, would be 1) a boring flight down and 2) something could go wrong while still in like, GA, then you'd be screwed

CMac89 said:
What does that mean?

He means I'll spear either her or myself with the two rods in the area that used to be home to the back seat. But see I still have my Expedition, I have three rows of seats to choose from in it ;) :D

Shane

they're talkin about doin some chick in the "back seat" if you look at the pic, there is no back seat, and there are two rods sticking out, so if he tried to get a girl back there, there would be a shishkabob (sp?)...yeah...

19TbirdSC91 said:
they're talkin about doin some chick in the "back seat" if you look at the pic, there is no back seat, and there are two rods sticking out, so if he tried to get a girl back there, there would be a shishkabob (sp?)...yeah...

Thanks for spelling it out Sean.

David

Back