89-95 SC Wanted

crabmustang302

I am looking for as stated in the heading a 89-95 SC, auto or 5 spd. running condition, body good or bad, let me know what you got and price under $5000

I miss my 90 SC so I`m a looking again :D

Thanks
Garett

:) hey there is a 91 sc in oshawa the guy wants 2000 for it the car is black with black leather the car is mint but:rolleyes: the motor is toast the bottom end but he has a spare motor that goes with it if u no oshawa it sits on taunton road and town line in a small car lot acrost the road from taunton tire and performance

90 SC may be available

Carb...
I am driving my 'EX 90' " which now belongs to my 82yr old neighbor who is no longer driving.
His birthday is in April, so I suspect he will want to sell the car. My wife won't let me buy it for a winter beater I know this already. Even if he gives it to me it may be a struggle to justify insurance on it.
However you may be interested - it is not perfect, but very well taken care of. Currently it has 290K, I have driven it since Nov last year day to day.
I did HG's in 2003 on it.
I have the entire maintenance history on it.
It needs the bumper covers refinished from him bumping things, and a few paint touchups - I stripped and painted it in 1998 BEFORE any rust was present.
This is rust in the floors.
Even though it has 290K, it realistically is more like a car with 160K on it.
It has had a tranny cooler and shift kit all its life, the AOD is VERY solid.
It is in Etobicoke, and I will be driving it until April
Pete
I can email you photos if you like.

Back