Kenny Brown--(rear Torsional Load Brace)--group Buy!

Ricks SC

Hi Everyone,
I just posted a Group Buy for the (REAR TORSIONAL LOAD BRACE) on Ebay. If you are not an Ebay member let me know if you want in.

This brace will fit all 89-97 Thunderbirds & Cougars. These braces will be professionally welded right from the same jig Kenny Brown Performance used. All braces will be professionally powder coated black just like the STB & LECB that many of you have purchased. The GB price is $99 with free shipping.

"The Heavy-Duty Rear Torsional Load Brace is designed to reduce rear control arm deflection under hard cornering." "The Rear Torsional Load Brace helps maintain rear suspension alignment to significantly improve driving feel in all driving conditions."

Check out the link below. If anyone would like to contact me please email me at (rmg1968@msn.com).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8040246804

Thanks,
Rick

PS: Kenny Brown has been ill and I would like to put out a GET WELL SOON to him.

Rick:

Thanks for bringing this item back to the community. Can SCCOA members expect to receive a small discount on these? I realize they are discounted at a presale price of $99 to the general public in your E-Bay promo, but was wondering if we might enjoy an additional couple dollar discount. ;)

Hi Pablon,
I specifically put these on Ebay for SCCOA members. Ebay is a much easier way for everyone to handle the whole process. Also, those who have a Paypal acct. can pay that way. I think at least 90% of SCCOA members are Ebay members also. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rick

Hi,
Yes, I do. Just haven't had much demand for them. I will do my best to get a run of them going asap.

Rick

The following members are in on the Rear Torsional Load Brace GB and have paid:

1)Paul G.
2)Tom R.
3)
4)
5)

The following members are in on the Rear Torsional Load Brace GB and have paid:

1)Paul G.
2)Tom R.
3)Bradd F.
4)
5)

Rick: Is there a chance of you packaging all four peices? I don't want to have to pay for shipping more than once. :)

Hi Tom,
Shipping is free on this brace. If you purchase other braces I will discount the shipping.

Regards,
Rick

"The Heavy-Duty Rear Torsional Load Brace is designed to reduce rear control arm deflection under hard cornering." "The Rear Torsional Load Brace helps maintain rear suspension alignment to significantly improve driving feel in all driving conditions."

Is there any downside to using the brace alone, and not in conjunction with the braces meant for the front/engine side of the vehicle?

Hi,
I believe the more you stiffen the chassis the better. Chassis flex is power loss. The downside is more flex. But, one brace is better than none.

Rick

Ricks SC said:
Hi,
I believe the more you stiffen the chassis the better. Chassis flex is power loss. The downside is more flex. But, one brace is better than none.

Rick

Agreed. From everything I have read (and learned) you don't want the car to absorb the ponies by flexing. Rather, you want the chassis to allow for the transfer of the power to the pavement. Only a stiff frame will do this effectively.

P.S. Lets fill the slots here guys. You'll never get it for any cheaper and we are waiting here. :)

Last edited:
Back