Parting out 94/95 SC near Chicago...

tydlwavs

If you need parts please send me a PM. Most items will be sold on Ebay, but I am willing to sell nuts and bolts off this car to get it parted in a hurry. Car is complete. Willing to drive with parts if you pay for gas money.

Thanks!

The sad reality is that this car is worth a lot more in parts than anyone will cough up for an entire car. I believe we are going to part it out unless someone comes up with a good amount ASAP.

It's pretty straight. The front fenders are original. The front has been painted. The drivers door needs to be replaced (bottom is rotted out)and the car does not run currently. The drivers door was replaced at some point. The door frame on the car side is straight so it wasn't a major collision. The car cranks, but we have to troubleshoot the ignition this weekend.

The car is white with blue interior. It's an automatic and it's 100% complete right now. 162k miiles

I should also mention that I am parting this car out with a friend. It's a 50/50 venture and we are not scamming. We both owned V8 Thunderbirds and have been around the forums for 6+ years.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
I can check the dipstick tube this weekend to see what kind of condition it is in.

As for the gauges, we are looking to get $200 + Shipping for them.

-J

We are going to try to get the car started on Saturday. I'm going to look at a lot of parts Saturday. I've gotten numerous PM's from different people and I want to get back to most of them as soon as possible.

So far I am looking at the following parts...

intercooler
a/c condenser
a/c lines
stock throttle body
IRS parts
dipstick tube

Please feel free to reply here rather than sending PM's. Since two of us are parting out the car PM's make it difficult and can get us crossed up.

Thanks,
Todd

How are the lower hinges? Can I get a price quote on those? Also.. do you have the Premium Sound CD Player, Subwoofer and Amp? What kind of condition are they in. Prices would also be nice.

Thanks

The car has an aftermarket CD player. I can check on the amps and other parts in the tray. I'll reply Saturday.

Also... How does the HVAC bezel look? What color? I noticed it had blue interior, but what does that mean for the dash pieces? If it's got the JBL jewel under the return vent it should have the stuff I'm looking for.

The center trim is black. Most of it's in decent shape with a couple marks. I think one person already asked about the radio surround, but we are waiting to hear back regarding that and some body panels. I'll get back to you regarding condition and will have pictures Saturday. The car has climate control.

Last edited:
Blacktbird96 said:
I can check the dipstick tube this weekend to see what kind of condition it is in.

As for the gauges, we are looking to get $200 + Shipping for them.

-J

Thank you. I will pass for now.

Ken

NASTY V6 said:
How much for the center console part where the shifter is?

Scott

We would like to sell the console as the whole unit, not just the top. And that is another part that will go on ebay unless we get a reasonable offer before then.

-J

Blacktbird96 said:
We would like to sell the console as the whole unit, not just the top. And that is another part that will go on ebay unless we get a reasonable offer before then.

-J

So what would you consider reasonable for the whole unit?

The car does not have premium sound. I can't get the lower hinges off the car until a lot of other stuff is moved. The radio surround is in decent shape, but someone asked for that parts and a few others.

Back