Pics Of Top Made By Wynn

CMac89

Just a few pictures of the top that I got from Wynn on the car. Needless to say it turned out pretty good.

A good piece.:)

Attachments

• HPIM0368.JPG
    HPIM0368.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 205
  • HPIM0369.JPG
    HPIM0369.JPG
    278.1 KB · Views: 207
  • HPIM0370.JPG
    HPIM0370.JPG
    297.7 KB · Views: 224
so when can i come take that top and TB off your hands?

Jim, can't go rompin on too much since all my mods are untuned.:)

Bill, whenever you would like.:)

RadiumSC said:
So Shane, when can I come steal the 92 SC?:D

Whenever you want. I hear it's locked in a garage somewhere with a buggered up padlock. He'll never miss it.

Dave, the 92 is at Shane's house. That was the 35th locked up in the garage that Shane couldn't get in to. He might not miss either of them, since he has no immediate plans for the 92.:confused:

CMac89 said:
Just a few pictures of the top that I got from Wynn on the car. Needless to say it turned out pretty good.

A good piece.:)

That looks nice!

Wynn did a nice job on the hat looks very clean nice work did you build the rear intake plenum into intake manifold? Is yours an MP front mount assembily? tubes look nice

Last edited:
Jim Demmitt Jr said:
That looks nice!

Wynn did a nice job on the hat looks very clean nice work did you build the rear intake plenum into intake manifold? Is yours an MP front mount assembily? tubes look nice
It is still a stock return plenum, but I cut the stock IC tube flange off and welded a 2.5" diameter 3" long piece of aluminum to it.

I built the FMIC system myself.

Here's the link for more details with pictures: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72229

Thanks a bunch for the compliments.:)

RadiumSC said:
Dave, the 92 is at Shane's house. That was the 35th locked up in the garage that Shane couldn't get in to. He might not miss either of them, since he has no immediate plans for the 92.:confused:

Oh I would miss both SC's if they came up stolen. Besides Dave and David you both know my plan for the 35th and I am sticking to that plan. So Dave you'll still be expecting that phone call from me around the 10th of March :D

Shane

quick35th said:
Oh I would miss both SC's if they came up stolen. Besides Dave and David you both know my plan for the 35th and I am sticking to that plan. So Dave you'll still be expecting that phone call from me around the 10th of March :D

Shane
Dave, if you read this, then tell this damn kid to take those stock downtubes off if he plans to do what he is doing. No business until they come off.:)

CMac89 said:
Dave, if you read this, then tell this damn kid to take those stock downtubes off if he plans to do what he is doing. No business until they come off.:)

But its not an absolute must at this point to get the car rolling again Casey. I can always mod that part of the car later on. I am more focused on making the car handle like a go-kart and have power to keep pace in C Prepared.

Shane

quick35th said:
But its not an absolute must at this point to get the car rolling again Casey. I can always mod that part of the car later on. I am more focused on making the car handle like a go-kart and have power to keep pace in C Prepared.

Shane
I was just pickin on you. I understand it.:)

Oh what fun it will be to be running ported heads, a mild cam, and 20 psi of boost all threw stock downtubes :eek: :D

Shane

quick35th said:
Oh what fun it will be to be running ported heads, a mild cam, and 20 psi of boost all threw stock downtubes :eek: :D

Shane

It's even more fun doing head gaskets after you just get it back together.:eek: Do we have to go bugger up that lock again?:eek: :D

RadiumSC said:
It's even more fun doing head gaskets after you just get it back together.:eek: Do we have to go bugger up that lock again?:eek: :D

Yeah I think you should go and do that. Its probably for my own good.

Shane

Back