Newest Newbie

vcsblkcat

i would like to take a minite and intoduce myself to SCCOA, my names joe and im in scarborough a sub to toronto. i own a 1990 cougar XR7 thats in... well it still drives like a dream, lets put it that way. it was my dads car (his daily driver) he bought it in 92 and now im th 3 rd owner of it. i also have a 1989 mustang lx hatch. i luv em both!!! i look forward to being able to offer any knowledge that i have to these threads and i also look forward to great topics and pics in my daily trips through these treads. CHEERS TO ALL!!!!

I also would like to say that i'm new to the boards and that i have a 1996 t-bird 3.8 daily driver and i also have a 1986 ranger with a 302 in it :rolleyes:

welcome :) every one on this board are desant people and willing to help out when they can :cool: have a good one

Hello,

I am new to this board also. Hey everyone.

I am the outsider though, as I don't have a S/C. I have a 91 XR7, which is a 5.0L. I also have an 88 Bronco II. I hope I am still welcome.

I am in Trenton btw.

AngelXR7 said:
Hello,

I am the outsider though, as I don't have a S/C. I have a 91 XR7, which is a 5.0L. I also have an 88 Bronco II. I hope I am still welcome.

I am in Trenton btw.

Although we're called the Super Coupe Club of Ontario, a chapter of the Super Coupe Club of America, we are still about all MN12's, of which your XR7 still qualifies.

Of course you're welcome here!

Cheers,

Sean

AngelXR7 said:
Hello,

I am in Trenton btw.

You missed a '90 XR7 in Trenton last summer. I bought it from the guy's driveway on Front Street. I have a home north of Frankford and will be retiring there this summer. If you see any of the cars in my SigPic around town, be sure to stop and say hello. Welcome to the group and we even help out those who have extra cylinders under their hoods. No one is an outsider here.......even Payton and Sumzr have seen the light. :eek:)

HoseHead said:
You missed a '90 XR7 in Trenton last summer. I bought it from the guy's driveway on Front Street. I have a home north of Frankford and will be retiring there this summer. If you see any of the cars in my SigPic around town, be sure to stop and say hello. Welcome to the group and we even help out those who have extra cylinders under their hoods. No one is an outsider here.......even Payton and Sumzr have seen the light. :eek:)

You know what? I saw that car I think. Was it red? I stopped and looked at it once, but I never called about it. How much did you get it for?

Yeah, I would LOOOOOVEEEE a 90 XR7. Really want one bad, but I am just happy I got my XR7 back. I sold it to a guy in Ottawa like a year ago, and just ended up buying it back two weeks ago.

Oh....and thanks for the welcome Sean and others.

Back