3/4 Tops For Sale!!!

ThunderRoad

get 5 or more 135.00 shipped lower 48 ...no exchange needed...check search sites for info on them...some have said cut et by 4/10ths:rolleyes:

ThunderRoad said:
get 5 or more 135.00 shipped lower 48 ...no exchange needed...check search sites for info on them...some have said cut et by 4/10ths:rolleyes:

Do you take paypal and how much shipped to Canada?

Tim You Have Been Around Londer Than Dirt!!

SO I GUESS YOU SHOULD GET A DEAL ...OK JUST LET OTHERS KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE OR NOT ...AS I STAND BEHIND MY WORK ..OK;) FRED GROSS 324 DEVON RD FAIRLESS HILLS PA 19030 CHECK OR MO A CHECK WILL TAKE LONGER AS IT MUSTCLEAR FIRST???:confused:

I'll send ya a payment in a week or two...and during that time I will continue to promote your tops!!! :D Maybe then someothers will come aboard!

I guess I should have never sold the first one, huh! :rolleyes:

Thanks Fred!

-Tim

Sure You Can!!!!!!!

you are living example used for trying after market parts...maybe your can give a before and after results on it...;)

How do they compare to the magnun powers tops?
Or are these the magnum powers tops?

Last edited:
Do Search Under 3/4 & Fast Freddie

I HAVE RECIEVED CLAIM OF UP TO 4/10 OFF ON THE ET ,,,,,, THEY HAVE A 3/4 HIGHER CLEARANCE AS WELL AS 3/4 MORE OPENING IN THE THROAT ,,,,,MORE FLOW MORE POWER:cool: THE BEST MOD FOR THE COST:D

mywhite89 said:
How do they compare to the magnun powers tops?
Or are these the magnum powers tops?

These tops are the same deal, just cosmetically different, since the bottom flange is about an inch thick, unlike the stock top. From owning one previously I can say that its worth the savings' (gains are comparable, between the two in other words).

Also, Fred. Money will be in the mail on Friday. Thanks again!

-Tim

Thanks For The Input

AS I SAID BEFORE...:p ALL YOU FOLKS ARE THE ONES THAT GOT ME STARTED...:D IT,S THE CHEAP MODS THAT MAKE THESE CARS RUN BETTER...:cool: I ONLY SHARE ALL THE TRICKS I LEARNED HERE...I TRY AND GIVE BACK WHAT HAS WORKED FOR ME.....:rolleyes:

Thanks Guys

i can,t believe all the folks buying these up....need to know if they is any more intrest ...as I will make up more, as I am running low and don,t want to disipoint anyone who want,s one ;) ..

here is your ups #

Tim Groth said:
I'll send ya a payment in a week or two...and during that time I will continue to promote your tops!!! :D Maybe then someothers will come aboard!

I guess I should have never sold the first one, huh! :rolleyes:

Thanks Fred!

-Tim
0301 0120 0009 7781 7983 should be there end of weekl:D

Back