Thread: !@^@#!# Car was stolen today =(

dode Guest

!@^@#!# Car was stolen today =(

In broad daylight from work in front of a small office building in Kansas City...my car and my stereo are gone. I will offer a reward to anyone with information leading to the return of my property. If anyone sees my baby, please help me out.

John

turbospeed Guest

Re: !@^@#!# Car was stolen today =(

im sorry for the car man i hate thieves :S if you get the guys beat the @#%$ out of them did i mention i hate thieves

Odeon Kreel Guest

damn thieves

Sorry to hear about your loss John.

Can you post some more details here. Location where it was stolen, tag #....

I live down in OP, but get to drive all over town, I can keep an eye out. Every time I see a T-bird or Cougar I do a double take to see what mods have been done and if it is a worthy race candidate.

BlueThunder90 Guest

Re: !@^@#!# Car was stolen today =(

Sorry to hear that man

On a funny note you said my "car and stereo" are gone...did you think they'd leave the stereo on the ground? :lol:

Sorry man, couldn't resist

FordPOWER INC Guest

lol

u beat me to it blue thunder
    granted im sure he was saying how much $$$ and stuff is invested in the car. That sucks man, don't worry an SC'er near u will keep an eye out. Plus with thoes rims its pretty distinctive. When u find them beat the @#%$ outta them, god i hate car theives.

Ray

Todd Jelle Guest

Re: lol

Was this an SCed 89 or 90 or later model XR7 or what, I'm in CO & aways notice MN12s. Good luck...Hope some can help with eyes open.

pdennis93 Guest

Re: lol

judging by what i know about cougars (had a 91 ls) im pretty sure thats a 91-92 ls.. with a black grille (ls's had silver stock)

ilusnforc Guest

Re: cougar

dode, your profile has no email or location. let us know some info so we can help keep a lookout and be able to contact you