89' SC For Sale ! Only 82k original miles ! Great running and looking car !

leadfoot

I'm currently testing the market as Spring approches and would much rather sell my car to someone who appreciates Thunderbirds rather then just a somebody looking for a car on ebay which is were I will go if I have no luck here so here it goes. For sale is my black 89' tbird SC with only 82k original miles on it. I have owned the car for about 4 yrs now and I've never had any engine problems or other major problems with it. The interior is in great condition with everything looking almost brand new besides the carpet which of course gets dirty. As for the exterior its still in good condition with a few minor spots of rust and a ding in the drivers side door that u can barely notice unless your right next to it. I had a sony cd player installed professionally and have just added 2 infinity elite speakers to the doors. I had a brake job done about 20k miles ago and regulary get oil changes and also replaced the oil filter and air filter just recently. I only drive the car during winter when I dont have another car or ride which isnt often since I like to keep it in the garage as much as possible. I will be willing to travel to meet someone or deliver the car if its needed so if you live far away dont worry we can work something out I'm always up for a road trip. As for price I'm open to negotiations but I would like to get something in the $4,000 area if thats possible. Thanks for reading my post and I hope to hear from alot of you soon. Jay

anybody out there ?

I've read many other posts and I believe my car is way better then most of the posts for cars out there so whats goin on. Is it the price cause that is negotiable or location cause that is something that can be worked out too. Someone let me know what I'm doing wrong or what is goin on i'd appreciate anyn info that would help me out. Thanks

S.c.

Sounds interesting......but.............price is a bit too high for an 89' with rust for my taste. I'd go as high as $2,500.

Back