89-95 SC parts For Sale

Driver seat bottom

trailboss004 said:
Do you have a drivers side seat bottom in black leather thats in good shape?

I had sent pics awhile back of the one i had available, you seemed to think it had the same problem yours did.

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett said:
I had sent pics awhile back of the one i had available, you seemed to think it had the same problem yours did.

Thanks,
Randall

Ahhh, thats right. Sorry to bug you about it again :eek:

Black leather seats

wwotr said:
Loking for rivers/Passenger all electric seats in Black Lether for my 90 SC.
Roger

I have a nice set of black leather seats out of a 92 SC. The bolsters are a little smaller on the 92 and up, otherwise they are the same. These are not ripped up and the power works good.

I can send pics and info to your e-mail, if you like.

E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Let me know.

Thanks,
Randall

Do you have a set of gray rear speaker covers with all the clips intact for an 89? PM me with a cost and shipping to 32818.
Thanks, Flip

Parts !!

Hi,

I know that you listed that you are keeping the motor out of the '94 but I was willing to part with the IRCM and if so how much:cool: ? Let me know and thank you for your time!!

Sincerely,
Brandon Garnett

black driver door panel

wondering if you have a driver side black door panel in good condition and if you do what do you want for it? thanx man

SC parts

Flip - I do not have the gray rear speaker covers availble at the moment.

bbird94 - The 94 IRCM is sold.

ndoftyme69 - I have a previous request for the black door panels, if it does not go thru, i'll let you know.

Thanks for the interest,
Randall

I need a good working power antenna for my 95 SC. Have any? I want a stock one, not an aftermarket replacement, unless it looks and mounts the same.

Power Antenna

skydivr7673 said:
I need a good working power antenna for my 95 SC. Have any? I want a stock one, not an aftermarket replacement, unless it looks and mounts the same.

You have a PM.

Thanks,
Randall

Back