90 Dash Removal, Disguisted, need HELP

Thanks

Thanks for all the useful info. I bought a 1990 SC last fall and recently bought another for parts. I'm also having trouble getting the dash out. The only place it's holding is on the left side. I've removed all the bolts and disconnected all the wireing I could find. EVen the firewall connector which I pushed into the interior. How ever the drivers side refuses to move. I can pry it out some and from that I feel it's wireing holding it in place. (The wiring going into the kick planel area) Both cars have the e-brake in the console and have no idea what to do. I cann't seem to remove the insulation/sound deadening out either nor can I find where the "footrest" is attached. I could of had it out in 2.5 hours yesterday had it not been for this problem.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the useful info. I bought a 1990 SC last fall and recently bought another for parts. I'm also having trouble getting the dash out. The only place it's holding is on the left side. I've removed all the bolts and disconnected all the wireing I could find. EVen the firewall connector which I pushed into the interior. How ever the drivers side refuses to move. I can pry it out some and from that I feel it's wireing holding it in place. (The wiring going into the kick planel area) Both cars have the e-brake in the console and have no idea what to do. I cann't seem to remove the insulation/sound deadening out either nor can I find where the "footrest" is attached. I could of had it out in 2.5 hours yesterday had it not been for this problem.

Ok, got it. Didn't realize the large bolt staring me in the face was holding it. D'oh

Back