eec tuner

Jason Wild

EEC tuner I have used it a little for the last 2 years it's a 5.1 bored. I dont know how much they are new now but last I know that was 400$ I payed 350US I'm asking 250OBO

tuner

Jason
I'll give you $200.
I already have one, but having one in the Tbird and my 71 Mustang would be alot easier.
Ultimately I will replace them with Moates J3 adapters, but I spent alot of time last summer - still tuning with the computer connected.
BTW - I am going to purchase the EASE diagnostics program which will give DCL enabled EECIVs realtime data display.
This means 1992 and up for supercoupes.
Pete

Peterdroy66 said:
Jason
I'll give you $200.
I already have one, but having one in the Tbird and my 71 Mustang would be alot easier.
Ultimately I will replace them with Moates J3 adapters, but I spent alot of time last summer - still tuning with the computer connected.
BTW - I am going to purchase the EASE diagnostics program which will give DCL enabled EECIVs realtime data display.
This means 1992 and up for supercoupes.
Pete
Jason, are you going to sell it to Peter for 200USD?

Tuner

Jason
Payton offered me his tuner. I told him I had agreed to buy yours.
IF you did not mind, I could buy his only because of the logistics of getting together to get it.
That is why I told him, it would HAVE TO BE OK with you 1st.
Sounds like you simply want yours sold, if which is the case we will stick to this plan and I'll get it sooner or later from you.
I'll decline Paytons.
Pete

Jason, I was just wondering if you are going to sell it for that price or if you are going to wait a bit for better offer.
I was thinking about selling mine, that's why I asked. I wasn't aware that you guys shaked hands yeasterday.:eek:

Back