My cars current status *PICS*

V6Sprout

Well I finallyhave the engien bay all finished, welded in new inner fenders, welded up all the seams and holes int he engine bay, bondo'd over the seams, and painted with a new color, its a deep blue metallic color, I wanted to trry it out on the engine bay beofre I do the rest of the car, if I didn't like the color then it wouldn't be too big of a deal. The rest of the car won't be painted for a while until I get my Saleen ground effects.

Anyways, I got my race built 4r70w tranny installed and the stock suspension bolted back up, now I am just awaiting a stock SC motor to drop in and then it won'tbe long after that. I am going to hide as many wires as I can as well, most were hidden from before but will hide even more now.

Attachments

• engine bay work 002a.JPG
    engine bay work 002a.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 52
  • engine bay work 14a.JPG
    engine bay work 14a.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 35
  • engine bay work 022a.JPG
    engine bay work 022a.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 45
  • painted engine bay 009a.JPG
    painted engine bay 009a.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 46
  • painted engine bay 012a.JPG
    painted engine bay 012a.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 71
you can see how the paint kind of changes colors in different lighting conditions, its a purplish blue in some light but a deep blue in other light, it has a LOT of metallic flake in it as well.:D

Attachments

• painted engine bay 015a.JPG
    painted engine bay 015a.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 71
  • painted engine bay 019a.JPG
    painted engine bay 019a.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 73
looks nice I like how clean that makes it look under the hood. and the paint looks cool.
Nice work

Ryan A Harris said:
Do you need a motor? I have a stocker that I NEED to sell ASAP.

I have one lined up right now, but email me with info on yours, v6sprout@gmail.com5y6hthgxgygtfrg7trfjdggyiui
;;;
.l'[k,;
;'.,ko[kkiuhguijh il vgyhtbnji8:D

Last edited:
Back