Welcome to the Hampton Roads Super Coupe Club Forum

Yes,people start leaving around 7:30 or so..esp. if there is something on tv...like a Va.Tech game or a Sat nite Nascar race.Just come over earlier...
z

Well Im comin from Richmond and am not all that familiar with the beach.... can i get some further directions from someone?

live in chesapeake

hey guys,
I have a 94 lx and i never plan on selling it. I hope yall will contact me about your future events. I'm always doing something with my bird. Can't wait for next weekend so i can pull my jet ski to munden point with it.

my email is gbhs70@cox.net

thanks,
brian

Greetings Brian,
We just recently held a meet, the first one I was involved in, hopefully we will have another soon. :) What area of the HR are you in?

Hey Derek

What's up Derek,
How's your XR7 running these days? I hope better than when it limped into Fudruckers :) Z is going through a time now with his blown head gasket and I can surely sympathize. That was what happend to me 3 months after I bought my SC.

Over the past week I got my new exhuast system and 10% overdrive pulley on my car and new CD player and speakers. My SC is a whole new beast now!

Talk to you soon,
Anthony (the long haired guy from the Fudruckers meet)

metalman said:
What's up Derek,
How's your XR7 running these days? I hope better than when it limped into Fudruckers :) Z is going through a time now with his blown head gasket and I can surely sympathize. That was what happend to me 3 months after I bought my SC.

Over the past week I got my new exhuast system and 10% overdrive pulley on my car and new CD player and speakers. My SC is a whole new beast now!

Talk to you soon,
Anthony (the long haired guy from the Fudruckers meet)

Hey Anthony, whats going on man? Yah, my cat is doing alot better, new tranny is in, it just needs some tweeking. Glad to hear you finaly got that Exhaust system on, I bet is sounds dope. :)

thanx for the reply, i live in the great bridge section of chesapeake, but i work in various stadiums, arenas, and entertainment venues throughout the area. I'm kind of excited b/c my car will be runnin tonight for the first time in over a week. me and a buddy of mine tore apart the engine except for the timing cover, cam etc. and replaced almost all of the gaskets in the motor and got the heads resurfaced including a valve job at performance unlimited. anyway, i can't wait to tow my jet ski to nc this weekend. (sorry, i rant every once and a while) anyway, keep me informed of any future meets

gbhs70@cox.net

thanx,
Brian

capitanBS said:
thanx for the reply, i live in the great bridge section of chesapeake, but i work in various stadiums, arenas, and entertainment venues throughout the area. I'm kind of excited b/c my car will be runnin tonight for the first time in over a week. me and a buddy of mine tore apart the engine except for the timing cover, cam etc. and replaced almost all of the gaskets in the motor and got the heads resurfaced including a valve job at performance unlimited. anyway, i can't wait to tow my jet ski to nc this weekend. (sorry, i rant every once and a while) anyway, keep me informed of any future meets

gbhs70@cox.net

thanx,
Brian

Congrats! :D

Car Show this Saturday 5-29

The Gloucester car show is this Saturday at Ware Academy on Rt 14 just East of Gloucester. We got a T-Bird class so come on out and enjoy the show.
Dave
1995 SC

Guess I should have posted here first. My name is Jeremy.. I am here because I am stationed at Oceana. My bird is a rebuilt Florida 35th anniversay. Nice car, but lots of issues... Currently doun for broken motormounts and a locked up PS pump. :mad:

Help with 35th Anniversary SC!!!!

Okay I know this may sound really bad but I don't know much about cars and even less about SC's but my wife's grandparents bought a 35th Anniversary SC right off the showroom floor in 90 and it has been in the family ever since. My mother-in-law had it most recently but she didn't have the money or the know how to keep up with the maintenance. I know own the car and it needs some help. I would like to be able to learn how to do some of it myself but unfortunately as I have said I don't know much about cars. I am a quick learner and would love someone to give me a hand taking care of some of the "smaller more cost friendly" problems just to get me started. I will be driving the car to FL in June and then back so I want to make sure it is in as good of running order as possible. Here is a list of things that I have noticed that needs to be fixed....if you can and wouldn't mind giving me a hand please let me know....

Problems:
1. Odometer/Trip Odometer do not work
2. Firm Ride light flashes on and off all the time
3. The emergency brake and Anti lock brake light comes on just about every time I hit the brakes
4. If i use the fog lamps and the head lights the lights flicker on and off, so the foglamps can't be used.
5. Speaker on the drivers side door is shot!!!!
6. You can hear air leaking in around the moon roof but it doesn't leak(at least I haven't seen any leaking)

These are just the obvious problems that I have noticed. The car runs pretty good and is a lot of fun to drive. Granted with current gas prices it is a little pricey to drive it too much. If anyone would be interested in purchasing the 35th Anniversary SC make me an offer. I love the car and it has been in the family since it was bought but with everything the way it is I could really use a more economical car. But I'd love to keep the car because it is a lot of fun to drive and it is still a very nice looking car.

Thanks again to anyone that might be able to help me out.

Jeremy

wingzeroac195 said:
Hey, I Live In Newport News, And Have A 93 Thunderbird Sc. What Can I Do To Joint?

Membership is $1000 annually. (Just kidding) Actually consider yourself already a member! Just swing on down to Jenro's on Independance in Va Beach Saturday afternoon around 5 or so. We're always there.

We're just a group of SC owners and enthusiasts how help each other out and hang out from time to time. No dues or fees or payments, just plain old comradery. Unless your like me and has had your car broken for the better part of a year and have been too shamed to show my face until I fix the problem...:rolleyes:, na just kiddin' about that part.

But if my weekend this summer weren't busy with working on my car, it was getting ready for my wedding, honeymoon, etc. etc. It's been one hell of a busy summer. I'd be at Jenro's tomorrow, but we're going to Busch Gardens.

I do have my car dismantled temporarily again. I'm taking John's advice and cleaning out the governor. Cause my up shifts feel great, but my downshift are inconsistent and slow. I hope to have this back on the road on sunday. Rockin' and rollin'.

Sorry for the aside :)

Welcome to the forum wingzeroac195!

Later,
Anthony

Back