Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Hampton Roads Super Coupe Club Forum

Hmmm sounds like a plan. Id really like to spend some time a round a bunch of nice SC's so that i can get a feel for the kind of SC I want. I had no idea how popular 89-93 Black SCs are! WOW Theyre all over the classifieds!

z where is everybody hanging on saturday nights?i'll come to va beach.

Hey Sho_Taurus, where at in hampton? I grew up there in Fox Hill off of Fairfield blvd. I agree with you.... we all need to get together and hang out on a saturday. Im free tomorrow, anyone else?

Come on down to Jenros' on Independence Blvd in "the Beach" on Sat evening.....starts at 3pm but nothing really gets going till around 4:30 or later,tomorrow [11/1] will be the last wkend there,beginning next wkend we are gonna' try to get going at Giant Sq again.If you need directions to Jenros' look for Haygood SC on mapquest .....corner of Independence Blvd and Haygood Rd in Va Beach...zip 23455.
    Should be some of us SC'ers there.
    z

Sounds like a plan

that raps up early doesn't it?we came down last weekend around i think 8 and everybody was gone

Yes,people start leaving around 7:30 or so..esp. if there is something on tv...like a Va.Tech game or a Sat nite Nascar race.Just come over earlier...
    z

Well Im comin from Richmond and am not all that familiar with the beach.... can i get some further directions from someone?

live in chesapeake

hey guys,
    I have a 94 lx and i never plan on selling it. I hope yall will contact me about your future events. I'm always doing something with my bird. Can't wait for next weekend so i can pull my jet ski to munden point with it.

my email is gbhs70@cox.net

thanks,
    brian

Greetings Brian,
    We just recently held a meet, the first one I was involved in, hopefully we will have another soon. What area of the HR are you in?

Hey Derek

What's up Derek,
    How's your XR7 running these days? I hope better than when it limped into Fudruckers Z is going through a time now with his blown head gasket and I can surely sympathize. That was what happend to me 3 months after I bought my SC.

Over the past week I got my new exhuast system and 10% overdrive pulley on my car and new CD player and speakers. My SC is a whole new beast now!

Talk to you soon,
    Anthony (the long haired guy from the Fudruckers meet)

Quote Originally Posted by metalman
    What's up Derek,
    How's your XR7 running these days? I hope better than when it limped into Fudruckers Z is going through a time now with his blown head gasket and I can surely sympathize. That was what happend to me 3 months after I bought my SC.

Over the past week I got my new exhuast system and 10% overdrive pulley on my car and new CD player and speakers. My SC is a whole new beast now!

Talk to you soon,
    Anthony (the long haired guy from the Fudruckers meet)
    Hey Anthony, whats going on man? Yah, my cat is doing alot better, new tranny is in, it just needs some tweeking. Glad to hear you finaly got that Exhaust system on, I bet is sounds dope.

Talking

thanx for the reply, i live in the great bridge section of chesapeake, but i work in various stadiums, arenas, and entertainment venues throughout the area. I'm kind of excited b/c my car will be runnin tonight for the first time in over a week. me and a buddy of mine tore apart the engine except for the timing cover, cam etc. and replaced almost all of the gaskets in the motor and got the heads resurfaced including a valve job at performance unlimited. anyway, i can't wait to tow my jet ski to nc this weekend. (sorry, i rant every once and a while) anyway, keep me informed of any future meets

gbhs70@cox.net

thanx,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by capitanBS
    thanx for the reply, i live in the great bridge section of chesapeake, but i work in various stadiums, arenas, and entertainment venues throughout the area. I'm kind of excited b/c my car will be runnin tonight for the first time in over a week. me and a buddy of mine tore apart the engine except for the timing cover, cam etc. and replaced almost all of the gaskets in the motor and got the heads resurfaced including a valve job at performance unlimited. anyway, i can't wait to tow my jet ski to nc this weekend. (sorry, i rant every once and a while) anyway, keep me informed of any future meets

gbhs70@cox.net

thanx,
    Brian
    Congrats!

Car Show this Saturday 5-29

The Gloucester car show is this Saturday at Ware Academy on Rt 14 just East of Gloucester. We got a T-Bird class so come on out and enjoy the show.
    Dave
    1995 SC