Welcome to the Hampton Roads Super Coupe Club Forum

Nickelman you're a true rockstar. If you're in Hampton Roads I owe you.

Is there anything else that routinely goes wrong, such as the ABS booster? I have to get mine replaced. Any shops in the Hampton Roads area that does good upholstery?

I do think my OEM '69 Mach 1 hood scoop does look cool on my car though.
I'm up in the air on making it functional as a heat extractor or not. What do you think. And, if I do make it functional, how do I keep water from pouring on to my engine during a rain?

Do like they did back in the day.........cut a piece of cushion foam that's a tight fit and stick it in there when it rains....'ol school baby.....:eek:

Hello

Im in the Fredericksburg area. Just picked up a 1994 5sp with 80k. Overall pretty good shape. Runs well. Has window issues (motors seem to work but windows "bounce" but don't move). Needs ball joints, bushings etc. Needs tires...anyone know a local mech shop? I can do it myself but would be much quicker to just pay someone and get it on the road. Dustin

I'd like to check out your new ride sometime. Maybe when the weather gets a little better. I'd help you on your mechanical problems but I'm swamped with my on stuff.

Back