Thanks for the support!

T

Too Hot to Handle

Thanks for the support!

I really appreicate all the support from you on my racing & can't wait to race at lower elevation . I know the car has a lot more in it just haven't gotten there yet.
Todd did not think I could handle the car after we did the motor,I can & love it. Like Jim D. said you just keep wanting to go faster & that is a very true statement.
Goodluck to all of you thats out there racing . Hope to see everyone soon.
Michele

Re: Thanks for the support!

Michelle, you rock!!

Congratulations!

Jeramie :)

Yea, Yea I know you just want to get behind the wheel of Tanners Rail just once! Thats all she ever talks about! I really thought the SCs new power would scare her but she just acted like it wasn't enough. Shes the power freak, not me!

Michele your doing a great job
Before you know it you will be in low 13's at sea level and than it gets really fun you can feel the power

Todd I want to bring my car up to Bandemier someday and run there with you guy's and Michele its a nice track we can show them just what these SC's are made of

This is very impressive Michele look for you in the top 10 good luck with that bad machine :)

Jim,

Bandimere is a really cool track, its pretty much right on the edge of a mountain. There's a great opportunity for pictures!

Although your car will be slower at higher altitude, every bit of competition is still there! Think of it as "added insurance" for parts breakage!

Here's a pic of me and my car at Bandimere (back when it was stock of course)

track.jpg

Jeramie awesome track

Jeramie

I would love to have the opportunity to run with you and Fred,Michele,Todd and the rest of the Bandimere gang its a nice track

The altitude will slow it down but still can run good your car is nice I will try to get up there sometime soon

It would be so neat to run at different tracks like Bandimere where its a challenge tuning is a big factor thanks for posting the nice pictures of you car

92 sc pic

92%20SC%20Michele%20Topeka%202001%20.jpg

Michele at Division 5 ET Finals, Topeka KS. 2001

Re: 92 sc pic

Todd & Michele beautiful SC
I know shes got the bug to even quicker and faster now nice work on driving Michele :)

Back