El Paso club

T-bird Tim

Weve been trying to put a club together here in El Paso. I've got five SC guys and one n/a guy here that are trying to get this thing started. The weather is getting nice so its about time to start showing and running the cars. Anyone else in the area that is interested give me a shout, it would be great to hear from more t-bird owners. We extend the invitation to all 89 to 97 t-bird owners, including all engines. There's strength in numbers and we are currently working deals with a local paint and body shop and are searching for more places for discounts. Over the next couple of months it will get better. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Im glad to see you guys holding up that westside of Texas...:D

T-bird Tim said:
Weve been trying to put a club together here in El Paso. I've got five SC guys and one n/a guy here that are trying to get this thing started. The weather is getting nice so its about time to start showing and running the cars. Anyone else in the area that is interested give me a shout, it would be great to hear from more t-bird owners. We extend the invitation to all 89 to 97 t-bird owners, including all engines. There's strength in numbers and we are currently working deals with a local paint and body shop and are searching for more places for discounts. Over the next couple of months it will get better. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Summer meet?

Maybe once we can get our club off the ground we could get enough people interested to maybe get a meet together with you guys this summer sometime. San Antonio would be a nice place where I'm sure we could all agree on, maybe there are some guys there that could host a Texas SC meet there. What do you think?

If you havent already signed up for tccoa...do it.
But check under TEXAS chapter...there is info posted about a TEXAS STATE MEET.
Looks like it will be held in SA. around late june.:cool:

T-bird Tim said:
Maybe once we can get our club off the ground we could get enough people interested to maybe get a meet together with you guys this summer sometime. San Antonio would be a nice place where I'm sure we could all agree on, maybe there are some guys there that could host a Texas SC meet there. What do you think?

Texas meet

June sounds great. I should have everything done to my car by then except for the front mount. Look forward to meeting with everyone.:D

Interested

T-bird Tim said:

Yes, I'm interested. My e-mail is bkerr1@elp.rr.com. I own a 1993 SC. It sounds like a great club to belong to.:)

Back