FS: Mickey Thompson 255/50R16 drag radials on Mustang GT wheels

fast Ed

Guys, I'm trying to sell my Mickey Thompson E-T Street drag radials, mounted on 94 - 98 Mustang GT 16 x 7.5" "waffle star" wheels.

The tires are P255/50R16, new last year. They have approx. 20 passes on them, still in top condition. The wheels I purchased used from a GTAMC member several years ago. One is very nice condition, the other has some scratches, and could be repainted if you wanted it to look 100%. These will bolt on to Birds and Cougars that have had the hub swap, including the Cobra size 11.65" rear brakes.

Spec page on the tires:

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip_et_street_radial.html

These worked well for me, but I'm going to a much taller tire on the car to save from having to shift to 4th just before the end of the quarter. I can email pics, please contact me if interested by PM or email at fastedn2001 AT yahoo DOT ca . Asking price is $450 for the pair of wheels and tires. I'd prefer to sell the wheels & tires together, but will consider selling the tires alone for someone who still has 5 on 4.25" bolt pattern.

thanks,
Ed N.

Last edited:
Just to let anyone Know thats looking at them I have 2 Stock SC rims I would be will to sell for like 50$

fast Ed said:
These worked well for me, but I'm going to a much taller tire on the car to save from having to shift to 4th just before the end of the quarter.Ed N.

Just out of curiosity, what rear end is in the car and at what rpm's do you generally shift at? I'm kind of wondering why you have to shift to 4th.

Ira

Last edited:
ED.I would be interested in the tires as well. Please put me on the list for purchase and email me a price. Thanks.
What happened to my sig?
OK, Just n0ticed the new rules. I guess they havent received my payment yet.

Last edited:
irar said:
Just out of curiosity, what rear end is in the car and at what rpm's do you generally shift at? I'm kind of wondering why you have to shift to 4th.

Ira

Ira, my car has the 3.27 ratio installed. Because my engine is pretty much stock, and all done by around 4,800 rpm, I shifted no higher than 5,000. However, this year I'm getting Dave D.'s S-port blower, and doing ported exhaust manifolds. With a proper tune, it should pull strong to higher revs with the S-port, so that I can hold 3rd through the traps with taller tires.

Matt, sending you a p.m. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Back