Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: complete 89 super coupe parting out!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    446

    complete 89 super coupe parting out!!!

    give me a list of the parts you want and i will pull them i am new to shippin things so i got to figure out how first so ill have that figured out in a week and find a place to take parts to.i have everything

    list part, and make offer

    thanks,
    BILL

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    8,159
    Color of interior and exterior?

    Some pictures would help, as well.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    446
    its white and the front end is a few diff. colors but in great shape, and maroon int. and there is good pics a t my 600 takes it post.

    BILL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbus,OH
    Posts
    76
    what color is the plastic around the gauge faces in the cluster, black or grey? Thanks

    -Jeff-

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    446
    ill have to check i think its black

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21
    Do you have the JBL sound system with a CD player? is it in good working condition?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwk91sc
    what color is the plastic around the gauge faces in the cluster, black or grey? Thanks

    -Jeff-
    the peice is grey

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by BossRoss
    Do you have the JBL sound system with a CD player? is it in good working condition?

    nope sorry i have a after market one

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8
    Bill,
    I am looking for the clutch neutral safety switch and the plastic piece it is attached to. The plastic piece is attached to the clutch assembly. I really only need the little plastic piece but I will take the neutral switch as well. Thanks! My email is priffjj@yahoo.com
    John

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by johnP
    Bill,
    I am looking for the clutch neutral safety switch and the plastic piece it is attached to. The plastic piece is attached to the clutch assembly. I really only need the little plastic piece but I will take the neutral switch as well. Thanks! My email is priffjj@yahoo.com
    John
    when i get home ill look and see if i got it

    BILL

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    36

    seats

    are the front seats in good shape if so how much and shipping to 38456

Similar Threads

  1. For that person that ask can a sc beat this car.
    By catwithboost in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:06 PM
  2. parting out SUPER COUPE 1990
    By fast bird in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 05:30 PM
  3. Is my cooling system to hot ? 224-227 ?
    By SuperCoupeSC91 in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •