PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

Looking for window cowl parts

I'm looking for both of the cowl pieces for the base of the windshield.
Can you help?

Sorry gents. I purchased the headers. I can say that they are as described and that Ed made sure that they were well packaged and promptly shipped. He even made sure that they were sent as a gift so that I wouldn't get butt raped for added fees upon delivery.

Vmm

Hey guy and gals ! I'm back for a while and I have some parts to sell to my fellow SC enthusiast. I have a couple superchargers from 89-92 and a complete 94 Supercharger all in good condition... I also have two ABS master cylinders.... cowl hood ( needs a little work )... 12 NOS std pistons... kooks headers ...roller rockers...75 MM throttle body....chrome mass air flow (with sensor)...2 brand new ARP head bolts sets (in box) 1 box Ford and 1 box Chevy. professionally ported heads...used high flow cats...fuel injectors.. 12 volt glow gauges :D ... 17 inch cobra R rims ( in c condition) and many other used stock parts for sale. I'll get pictures up shortly. And If you need something just ask fordpowerplus@gmail.com or PM and I'll see what I have and how I can help you. Will ship or you can pickup in Metro Detroit area if needed. Paypal or cash or maybe money order if I dealt with you before. Thanks. BTW..TYT army here. Peace

I'm looking for a vmm for 1990 sc shipping to 60561
Thank you my email stc2217gmail

Hi,
Do you have any early-model (89-93) superchargers in good usable shape (not needing rebuild right away, OK to bolt on and go)?
If so could you please PM me.

Hey guys & gals : Parting 1994 SC

Hey SCers I'm back for a bit and I have a 1994 5 speed SC I'm parting out ( damn you Michigan weather /salt ! :(:rolleyes: ) *unfortunately It has no 5 speed specific parts left, the 5 speed conversion was sold. But I do have a wire harness & clutch reservoir for the 5 speed from another SC. The 1994 SC has mostly everything else still on the car. And I have several ( mostly smaller) parts for the 89-93s. Just let me know what you need and I'll see if I can help you. Thanks guy/gals Email me anytime at:
fordpowerplus@gmail.com or Private message you wanted parts

Last edited:
Seats

I know very unlikely,
But I need drivers side 1990 “titanium” leather seat.
OR
Passenger side so I can use parts/material even a back seat top or bottom for the sake of the leather to repair nummy drivers seat.

I know very unlikely,
But I need drivers side 1990 “titanium” leather seat.
OR
Passenger side so I can use parts/material even a back seat top or bottom for the sake of the leather to repair nummy drivers seat.

Sorry I don't have anything at this time ,. I had one with a near mint titanium interior and it was sharp ( the only one I've ever had) but I sold it about 10 years ago. Ill keep an eye out for you.

8.8 IRS 3:27 locking

Hi - I'm looking for an 8.8 IRS 3.27 gears, locking..

I believe as they came in all automatic SCs

any stock?

Thank you.
Gabriel.

D/s tail light and 5spd harness

Hey SCers I'm back for a bit and I have a wire harness & clutch reservoir for the 5 speed from another SC. And I have several ( mostly smaller) parts for the 89-93s. Just let me know what you need and I'll see if I can help you. Thanks guy/gals Private message you wanted parts

I haven't figured out PM yet but I do need a driver's tail light (early model) and am interested in the wire harness for the 5spd. Shipping to 99201.

recovery tank sensor

I have a 91 SC. Would you by any chance have a cooling system recovery tank sensor ?PM me with a price please with shipping. I live in Anaheim, CA

Thank You

Some goodies for sale and a nearly complete 94 for parts.

Hey guys.. I have some of my Super Coupe goodies for sale and a nearly complete 94 Thunder SC that I'm parting out (sorry no 94/95 5 speed parts) and I still have several 89-93 SC parts.... *Brand new bosh alternator never installed ....good complete brake hydro booster...new solid motor mounts..,SC Tail lights both 89-93 @ 94-95.....,new std piston rings and bearings and much more * new and used. If interested let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com I'm reasonable with my prices and will ship (large or small) almost anywhere if needed. So here is the list of some "goodies" I have a pretty decent set of chrome Cobra R rims...BBK 70 MM throttle body with matching mass air flow and chrome tubing...Roller rockers...2 brand new ( in box) complete sets of ARP head studs & bolts (never installed) .. two complete 94/95 Teflon coated Superchargers with matching plenums ( one near perfect and one could use a rebuild but is functional.. Two 89/93 Superchargers with matching plenums (both in nice condition) ....2 pillar gauge pods (one black & one grey)... Yellow Accel fuel injectors. ...Adjustable fuel regulator. And I also have a VERY RARE FACTORY ALUMINUM SPARE RIM w TIRE... and 12 hard to find NOS SC Pistons that are new in box (red) !! And a set of 12 volt silver GLOW GAUGES:):) with color switch brand new in the box (never installed) And I also have some other parts available. If interested in anything or have questions just let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com will ship almost anywhere if needed,. or you can pick up locally in Detroit metro area about 10 minutes from Metro Airport( DTW) Thanks20180517_095146.jpg20180517_092539.jpg M ORE PITS IF REQUESTEDView attachment 68562

Attachments

• 20180518_082414.jpg
    20180518_082414.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 20180518_080716.jpg
    20180518_080716.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 20180517_095401.jpg
    20180517_095401.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Brake parts 89 XR7

wondering if you have a rear brake pump/motor/accum assy for a 1989 XR7. if so what is the price? more then one assy would be nice also.. shipping to 30016. I maybe able to arrange pick up..

Back