PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

Studs

Looking at the front of the motor, on the left side, I need the 2 studs that go through the front cover/oil pump casting. Do you any good ones? Thanks.

looking for a multifunction switch (turn signal) for 93 sc. shipped to 37921.how much will that hurt me?

Needing supercharger pulley...

Do you have a EA85881 pulley, or even something that's slightly larger? I'm needing one since I killed mine. My zip is 37912 for shipping quotes....

Hey J, sorry I don't have any real nice shifter knobs at this time. but if I find one soon I'll email you first..(you have dibbs)

I need a front bumper, both door panels, a right headlight, and both corner lights for a 91.

I am in Lake Orion Michigan, so I could probly pick them up.

Good Seller

I BOUGHT A ELECTRIC FAN FROM THIS MEMBER IT WAS SHIPPED VERY FAST AND IT WAS WELL PACKAGED. ALSO THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD. I RECOMMEND THIS MEMBER AS A VERY GOOD SELLER............

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF I NEED OTHER PARTS I WELL GET A HOLD OF YOU.......

FORDS FOREVER:cool:

91 5spd eec

Do you have an eec from a 91 5 spd? I am also lookin for some side marker lamps, a sun roof(complete),BHJ balancer, hartland alum pullies.

I need both the left and right cowl vents that have the wiper arms protruding through them for my 90' sc. MUST be in great condition. let me know please ~thanks J.

3-world championships pro
2-3rds world finals expert
2-4ths world finals pro
2-4ths world finals expert
1-3rd world finals consumer
1-4th world finals Ultra consumer

ignition module

need a matching number for an ignition module; f1sf-12a297-ba. if you find a match, how much to ship to 37921? thanx

I still have anything you need for your 89-93 SC (except mint leather seats) I also have 96/97 LX complete front clips for your 94/95 SCs as of *1/21/07* just email me at fordpowerplus@comcast.net and let me know what you need..Thanks

Last edited:
Try Alberta weather bro. The saying here is "don't like the weather, wait 2 hours until it changes". One minute it is a nice 5*C winter day then 6 hours later its -25*C literally. Your driving around on slush in the morning and sheet ice in the afternoon. That's how I smashed my 90 LX a few years ago. Slid down hill into a pick up pulling into our apartment driveway.

Need parts

Looking for the power steering pump dipstick with housing, moonroof switch assembly, and 5-speed complete center console in black, I would even take the power seat motors if you have them. Thanks

Back