PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

Thank you

Ed:
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help. I don't know what we would have done without it. The tranny you supplied us with was perfect. Will definitely contact you first for any parts we need in the future.

Again Thank you from New Jersey!

Jammin Johnny "J" and pops!

Hi...

I'm interested in both, front and rear bumpers for an SC. I'm also interested in the control panel (fluids panel).

I would like to know if you ship to Mexico City and the prize of the pieces.

Thank you.

Ivan Monroy.

Harmonic Balancer

I NEED A HARMONIC BALANCER FOR A 90 SC AUTO. ALSO THE KEYWAY AND BOLT. ALSO MAYBE A LEFT FOGLIGHT ASSY WITH HARNESS UP TO THE FIRST PJ. HOW MUCH WITH SHIPPING. I'M IN NJ

CHUCK.CENGIZ@XEROX.COM

THANKS CHUCK

I'm moving to the Hawaii :p until the weather gets better here in Detroit !!! just kidding ( I wish:rolleyes: ) but I will get all parts out ASAP.

Last edited:
Seats

You got any SC Seats with good lumbar and side controls( wear and tear on surface doesnt matter,recovering anyways) good structurally? let me know with pic's if possible,Thanx tony

Passive restraint

Looking for drivers side power shoulder mech.
Need motor, track slide. ect.
Anything???

THX
Tom

interested in a trade?

I have a whte 94 Mark VIII, has no engine/tranny, just looking for a SC engine
I will trade straight up
My car has ALOT of expensive parts to it

SuperCoupe Sway Bar

How much for a rear anti-sway bar from a SuperCoupe shipped to 08540?

Last edited:
im looking for seats black leather or at least the top part of that rear seats actualy i just need that part so any color will do for a fir price and i also need an arc relay and an acumulator ball for the abs
prises shipped to 02743 please

im looking for a rear seat top black for a 90 with split seats
mine is leather but the top is ruined so i need an new one i would take a black cloth or leather in good cond
shipped to 02743
thanks

* I have a 1991 SC automatic (white/ black cloth interior) with 53,000 original miles that will be up for sale in a few weeks looking for $5000 if any interest let me know. and I'll post pictures and complete details in "CARS FOR SALE" in a few weeks unless it gets sold first. and I still have just about any part that you need for your 89-93 SCs as of *03/18/07*

Back