PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

Aod

Im looking for a good low miles AOD for my 91 Tbird. I need a price for the tranny and I need a price for shipping to PA 18102 and if posable a picture of it to. My AOD is going south and not returning.:( :(
THANKS Greg EMAIL:alovieice1@verizon.net

91 SC parts

I have sent you a PM, e-mail and posted here with no response, what I am looking for is listed below.

JBL premium radio and cd player
power antenna
drivers power seat track
drivers front passenger wheel

Still available

I still have just about anything needed for your '89 to '93 SC as of 3/30/07 just let me know what you need. Thanks..Ed

Black Door Panel

Hey, I really need a new black door panel, with window/lock buttons and all. Preferably with the "Ford Premium Sound" logo, but honestly I just want something that works and allows me to pull the door closed. Thanks!

Cheers,
Rich

Oh, and shipping would be to 10302.

Ed! Whats going on?

I need a driveshaft for a 90SC 5spd... you got one on ya? Cause I'll go pick it up ASAP!!!

Let me know.. I sent you a PM too...

Thanks

Jean

Driver side door

Ed, I have a 35th Anniv., my driverside door is in pretty bad shape. The window mechanism failing, hinges shot and rust at bottom and coming through side of door right in the middle of the outer panel. Looking for a replacement, obviously preferrably black. I would use all my internal panels and such, just need the door. Looking for as rust free as possible. I live in Columbus so I could probably just drive up and grab. Let me know if you got anything possible.

Thanks,
Doug

Back