PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

performance parts

what kinf od performance parts do u have? im looking for a c/l 76maf .75mm t/b front n rear struts shocks .aftermarket exhaust. thx tony.

I was curious if you have any of the vehicles left I'm looking for a brake booster for a 91 sc. I saw one in the pictures and it's just what I'm looking for please email me at ccoen20@gmail.com. thank you.

Back for a bit and I have some good parts for sale.

Hey guy and gals ! I'm back for a while and I have some parts to sell to my fellow SC enthusiast. I have a couple superchargers from 89-92 and a 94 Supercharger all in good condition... I also have two ABS master cylinders.... cowl hood ( needs a little work )... 12 NOS std pistons... kooks headers :D...75 MM throttle body....chrome mass air flow (with sensor)...2 brand new ARP head bolts sets (in box) 1 box Ford and 1 box Chevy. professionally ported heads...used high flow cats...fuel injectors.. 12 volt glow gauges :D... 17 inch cobra R rims ( in c condition) and many other used stock parts for sale. If you need something just ask and I'll see what I have and how I can help you. Will ship or you can pickup in Metro Detroit area if needed. Paypal or cash or maybe money order if I dealt with you before. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Radio

Hey guy and gals ! I'm back for a while and I have some parts to sell to my fellow SC enthusiast. I have a couple superchargers from 89-92 and a 94 Supercharger all in good condition... I also have two ABS master cylinders.... cowl hood ( needs a little work )... 12 NOS std pistons... kooks headers :D...75 MM throttle body....chrome mass air flow (with sensor)...2 brand new ARP head bolts sets (in box) 1 box Ford and 1 box Chevy. professionally ported heads...used high flow cats...fuel injectors.. 12 volt glow gauges :D... 17 inch cobra R rims ( in c condition) and many other used stock parts for sale. If you need something just ask and I'll see what I have and how I can help you. Will ship or you can pickup in Metro Detroit area if needed. Paypal or cash or maybe money order if I dealt with you before. Thanks guys

Need A RADIO FOR A 1989 SC, PREMIUM SOUND, WITH CASSETT.

next in line for cobra r

Would also be interested in cobra r wheels, esp. if ford production.

Last edited:
Pistons

Interested in some pistons. How much for a set shipped to 98373? And can you give me part #'s please. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Inbox full

Are we publicly making offers? Several people interested in the headers including myself.

$350 I'll pay shipping?
JJ

Back