PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

89-90 cougar trim

I'm looking for front fender side moulding/trim in black. They have a supercharged logo imbedded in them. If so how much ? and shipped to 93705 thks Ron

SCs for Sale soon

* 6/6/07* If anyone is looking for a very nice 89/93 style Thunderbird SC I'm in the process of restoring a few of my SCs (body, paint, drive-train and interior will be in very nice to mint condition) I will have them up for sale soon price range is between $2500-$5000 if interested let me know now. and I still have just about any part/parts that your 89/93 SC may require. Thanks

Last edited:
hey man,

do u have the turn signal/windshield wiper switch on the left of the steering column ??

preferably in black and from an SC that had the auto high beam dimming feature.

price shipped to 29154, thanks

looking for front/rear brake lines for 92 5 speed sc

how much for rear brake lines and front for 92 5sp sc shipped to 30058 in atlanta,a

i need the front and rear s/c bumper covers with the fog assembly for my 92 lx... also need the passenger side inner fender (splash shield) PM me a quote shipped to 70006 or call thanks

Last edited:
i need driver side headlight assembly and fenders for both sides, for a 91 sc, shipped to 98070. how much would that be?

Last edited:
how much for a idle control valve? do you have any black leather seats? willing to skin them and sell just the skins?

Im in the market for a AC compressor for a 93 sc. It must be in good shape and does not leak. Call me at 678-984-5080. Leave message and callback number if I don't answer. THX

Wiring

I need one complete set of wiring to control the engine. I don't need any other wiring pieces, just what's needed to control the engine. But if it does have a connector for an EEC or engine needed sensor, then I want it.

What would the damages be and I'd need it shipped to 80831.
Thanks, Joe

Back