PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

In search for ABS/Master cylinder

Was hoping you still had a full ABS master cylinder assembly. New to this site but long time ford lover. Pretty neat site..I'm looking forward to interacting with fellow bird lovers. Thanks in advance sir ...Dan

Last edited:
grey cloth seats

I have a 89 and was wondering if you still have the grey cloth seats, front and rear? If so what kind of shape are they in? Thanks

Sunroof Parts

Hey It's Mike From Hawaii I Replied To Your Pm What Did Think Of The Offer Let Me Know ........question Do Still Have A 5-speed Tranny If So How Much Shipped To 96706 Thanks...

Mike:d

I need the Black plastic ring that goes around the electric antenna and a Shifter knob in at LEAST VERY GOOD condition with no rips, tears or scuffs, torn stitching.

Roger

I would like a complete motor for '94sc
Don't need the sc.
running or not, I plan on doing a rebuild anyways.

email me at radtkefcATspeagleDOTcom

fordpowerplus said:
I have some ported heads I'm thinking of selling in good condition make offer . and some 94/95 sc parts.I will have two 94 SC parts cars soon :)

Really interested in these. Please PM me back or email me back as I have not heard from you.:confused:

sorry no

I don't have any 94/95 5 speed consoles right now but keep in touch I might come across one.

Last edited:
Back